drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you play poker for fun or as a profession? How much time do you dedicate to it? Tell me
Poker is a hobby for me. I play for fun, I'm not a professional player. In general, I play in the plus, that is, I have a regular profit, although it is a small amount of money.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the game, play for fun and to help me to pay some bills too..;)🙌💚💸

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i like the stimulation thee is doing to my brain :) and it is one of my hobbies :)

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play poker for fun it don’t matter if I win or lose but I try to las as long as I can

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker for fun. Only on the weekends.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play, but great fun and the opportunity to earn money, this is the main thing in poker.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm a recreational poker player; many of my friends play different games and spend a lot of time and money because it's their 'hobby'... so I guess, one of my hobbies is poker and I play it for fun when I have extra time(so I don't have a fixed schedule but I usually play around 20 hours/ week)... This doesn't mean that I'm playing it just to 'throw' money away and I try to constantly improve my game and don't invest too much of my own money, play in games within my bankroll and try to make extra money from free events like the ones CC offers...

GLGL all at the tables :)

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i play because it gives you the opportunity to earn money and you can live your dream. theoretically, anyone could make money with it. and especially in tournaments you can win a lot.

So playing poker is like a little dream for me.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't play much at the moment, in fact I cannot remember the last game I played, I know it was sometime in April as my Rewards Chest is still active until the middle of June, but I don't have the passion for the game, that I used to have.
Making money was never my intention, until the Lock-downs Started, and then I played many hours every day just to prove I could if I wanted to, but the main reason for playing was that Poker is like any other Game, There are winners and losers and I enjoyed just being part of the Game. If I won then sure I won a bit of money, but if I lost it was no big deal as I never gambled with more than I was willing to lose.
Knowing your limits, Sticking to them Religiously, and just playing for Fun and enjoying the Challenge was always enough for me.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I play póker for fun, and usually play at the weekend. I like play tournaments and S&G.

Good luck.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because its a very relaxing hobby to me.

P

pervitiiniperuna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
2-6h per Day some times more if winning.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it makes me happy and life is one, you should do what you love without hurting anyone and try to enjoy this difficult life.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play if tor a good time.
Whenever i feel like it (rested, fed, focussed, positive)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because this game is so addictive.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I stopped playing poker. I was dismissed, if I may say so.
But in return I got a lot of free time and now I spend a lot of time in golf clubs and watch tournaments on TV.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to be honest, I started because of money, but kept on playing even when I saw that I really cant win a lot of money through poker. I stayed with poker because of strategy, reading opponents and such. Poker teaches you a lot of things that you can use in your life.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think I play poker because it is a very interesting game and sometimes there is a chance to win huge money

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker to make money, that's why I've been dedicating myself for over 2 years, I play 8 hours a day.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still don't play poker and see no reason to resume active play.