Why Do You Play Poker?

R

rori47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun... but of course I also like to earn some money.

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and pleasure, it's a very interesting game.

stefan94

stefan94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now I am playing poker just to relax , and the time to pass , also I am having fun playing poker :D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like to outplay my opponents and the thrill of the FT. Of course is much more tempting when you play against good opponents when the level of theirskill is way higher.

The second reason is because maybe some day I can make some good money by shipping a big tournament!!

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play for fun or thinking that one day you're going to start a great tournament?
in the beginning it was for sheer fun until I won my first online, now I am looking to establish myself as a profitable and competitive player thus reaching higher levels.
We are together.
😎👊

1noname1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for pleasure, but each of us will lie if he says he does not dream of winning a lot of money one day.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good question

I wanted to play for money, Ever. But whenever I sat at the table, I have not discipline to follow my plans and I ended playing for fun, challenge, vanity...
Results: terrible. cause this the mindset is very important.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it is fun, and sometimes I win money

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for entertainment, that said I have the most fun when I'm developing my game and winning as a consequence.

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play for fun or thinking that one day you're going to start a great tournament?

I play poker only for the money, simple as that. Of course I enjoy the game itself too but if real money would be taken out of it, I wouldn't play anymore. Potential money to be won keeps me motivated and eager to learn and study the game to become better at it. My goal is to slowly build up my bankroll and climb up the stakes step by step so that one day I could make a living only by playing poker. I know that it might never happen but at least I can then say that I tried and had fun in the meantime :)

M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the mental challenge. I also love that it is a hobby that often increases the $$$ in my bank account.

M

mabeyta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do play for fun. It is definitely a hobby of mine. My overall goal is to one day play in the main event by building up a big enough bankroll to go and play it. The main event is a bucket list thing for me whether win or lose. Of course winning it would be nice but right now it seems like only a fantasy. Maybe that will change to a possibility once I get better.

Z

zzOGzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun, but one day I hope to become a professional

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am newbie. I would like to play poker and win a lot of money. but while I'm playing for fun and progress in my game

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
greetings I play poker .. because it is a way to use strategies, it is my passion poker, since it is also considered a sport .. and then as everyone reach the wsop

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing just for fun but hope someday i won jackpot :p

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play to try to make money. I hope to someday be able to win a big tournament and start living professionally from the game.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love excitement, poker brings me pleasure and develops the logic.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker because it's fun, I intend to make money with poker having fun.

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fun but I dream of a day to win a great tournament live