Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Because poker is better than stupid TV series, meaningless conversations, extra food from idleness, alcohol and much more.

P

pokerchick_xoxo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a very generative game to play for life. Lots of thinking. Way better than cribbage in the nursing home!

gombos

gombos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play. I need relax, and I hope to win Big one ( spin&go jackpot and 1000$ 1st tournaments)

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for SOME income that is better than no income. I am able to profit from online poker, but at the same time - I earn far less than I would like to and far less that, I believe, I could earn.

It takes a few lucky tournaments and some effort and patience to get to the level when you can start to have reasonable income. Unfortunately, that time is still about to come for me.

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play for fun and just take breaks when it's no longer fun for me. Just came back from a long break and I have to say that I'm enjoying poker more than ever now. It'd be great to make a career out of it one day but I'm not delusional and I don't plan on that being a reality. I realize it would take something miraculous happening.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when as when for when in the mood for earning money when just depends on my mood

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I like that I found a way to lose money while essentially playing a video game.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi!I do on the poker does not work.And become a professional player is not my goal.But I get so much enjoyment from the game, even if I buy with the money is fun

Last edited:
svictorz

svictorz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game for sport, I find it very interesting how it exercises the way of thinking and caucular the possivilities.

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many reasons altogether... because of the thrill, to improve and earn cash, because it stimulates thinking, etc

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to evaluate to compare the level mental and other skills among the people!

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing for fun and waiting a lucky day)))

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun =) And sometimes for money)

CaioCesar009

CaioCesar009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun, because i dont have enough time to be a professional in poker. But ever playing with strategies.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for entertainment, that said I have the most fun when I'm developing my game and winning as a consequence.
That is what it is all about for me. I love to play games poker included. I strive to learn more and do better, I also like to do that in a work setting as well.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I like the game, but am very frustrated that I don't build a bankroll. It seems never to be, I probably should find a new hobby.

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and if I win it's even more fun. And learn from people online from around the world and when I do play a big tourney hope I can make it to the final table.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
''

I am playing poker for fun and money if i win .Also i enjoy the game.

D

Dmutruu89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for additional income. may I earn poker a bit but it is still extra income. why not if there is possible. poker is an interesting game. I just listen to music and play

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love it, it's the best game in the world

E

evarki8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to move on to bigger buy in tournaments. I have a skill but not yet a bankroll.