Why Do I love poker?

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing a game in which I get to use my intelligence and creativity to excel at.

I

ImUrLobster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice blog, good luck in the future I hope you achieve your goals. :)

I fell in love with the game as soon as I won my first MTT on pokerstars & they sent me the lil video with Joe Stapleton commentary. :D I was brand new to poker so wasn't expecting it, the win or the video.

There are so many reasons why I love poker & continue to play, but I think Stapes was the starting point for me. :p

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CC friends.
Do you remember what was the thing which made you fell in love with poker ?
Well I was laying in my bed and suddenly some memories came to my mind. So, I decided to write them on a blog.

I hope you enjoy this small article.
https://chulpipoker.blogspot.com/2020/04/poker-in-my-life.html

I started playing for the challenge.
Today I realize that he showed me more of people and of probabilities, and that has an applicability in life as a whole.
Today I play more for fun.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Unlike some players, I am starting to understand that poker is becoming the meaning of my life. This is some kind of nightmare.

S

sashalsd777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice article bro. Very interesting

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do I love poker? I just love him I don't think there are words to say why you love something you like so much. I can't find words.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a highly active mind that runs a mile a minute if I am not keeping busy I get bored very easily and distracted. I think I have A.d.d. Poker keeps me completely consumed with playing and strategy and what to do each hand. WHich is less stressful. And I like the idea of controlling my fate and potentially winning millions of dollars playing something that keeps me busy and something that I enjoy. Plus there is the rush of making a nut hand and getting someone else to go all in on it.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It started for me when i was young watching my father and his buddy's playing around the table in the hunt camp where they would share stories of their day or other interesting stuff for hours, it wasn't about money or at least i didn't think so it was about friendship good conversation but i was only a kid and never seen money only the chips good memory's good time's :)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the fact that this is a game of strategy, tactics and risk.

R

raydalio777

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to learn to control emotions

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Chris Moneymaker world series of poker was the first poker I saw and I got hooked. The challenge and the risk is what keeps me coming back.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now poker is very important to me. I do not know why. I usually when I had free time I played computer games. But now I like to play only poker. Here I do not waste time in vain, at least I earn a penny for myself. I like poker :) :) :)

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love and poker have many similarities in common, both in one and the other people play with odds and risks, and over time you learn that in both there is no perfect game (or the perfect person), after you acquire experience you learn to play with more intelligence and security, you end up learning to avoid the bluffs that life can give you in the middle of the game and you end up discovering that you need to learn to play with the cards in your hand, and it is exactly because you build the his victory, that it has such a great and special meaning. In both, a little luck is always welcome, and if you play your game with dedication, patience and competence you will surely come out with the pot of gold at the end, be it a chip case in Vegas, or better yet, the final prize may be the love of your life. And then will you enter that bet? the risk is great, but so is the reward.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont remember , but was introduced in my life when i was young, and always i felt that is a incredible sport. And have moments that was a distraction for me .

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surrounded with cards since young age. My father had gambling bar and when i was 16 years old he teach me how to take care about all mashines there. That's time when i figure out i love all card games. 😁😁 Just i am trying not to lose a lot of money by playing poker.

P

Plmanuelpl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker because it's like Life, it gives and takes away

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

i love poker because a game that gives you dranalina makes you feel good and you can also win money so much fun what else can i say love you poker:)

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What made me love poker is to have been able to watch a little game play in a beach bar near my home. Since then i got interested in it and signed up in some rooms and i love it. ;)

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker because is a really interesting game!! You can learn and develop your skills. This game have a lot of aspects, maths, skills, bluffs, luck and other things 🙂 Poker is my hobby and I like it!!

Sorry for my english 😬

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is to keep emotions and neurons active, it is a very good game and in the end if you do it well you can make a profit.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love it because it's a truly fun and thrilling game. There's not many other things that give me the same rush.

D

davies_r7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker for a long time, I knew the deck since I was little and when I learned about holdem poker I have not stopped playing it, it is my passion that makes me relax every time I play

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say that I love poker. I enjoy playing this game. I think I would love poker if I won a couple of million.:)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Love is too strong of a word. I like the game, but that is about it. And I like it because its a fun cards game.