Who's the best poker player in your country?

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the UK I would say Stephen Chidwick.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
United states - twitch.tv/shipdontdie

he's the GOAT

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I think that in my country the best is Die Ventura

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know any big greek poker player , except me , lol :)

I haven't heard of a great greek player , with many big wins in my country , rarelly a greek wins a major title , ofcourse we have many high stakes poker players online , sometimes i have read some of their stories , also read some of their posts or threads , usually trying to defend themselves of cheating accusations from other online greek player , or if they accuse another greek player for cheating on the thread , LMFAO :D

I googled it , saw some names , recognised very few , not of importane . Guess we do not have mush to show on poker successes :(

I would say my favourite online greek player is kellis-koulis or whatever his real name was . Won a SM special edition 10M$ GTD , came from nowhere , playing very low stakes and sats in the past , got his entry ticket for this SM SE via a cheap sat , and won this event on pokerstars , I remembered me staying awake to watch the action at the internet cafe , some greeks (who could chat cause they had already played on this event ) were rooting for him . And everyone was wondering , is it Kelly (female name) and Koulis (male name , strange one lol) , a couple , or sth else , lmao :D

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all due respect to anyone who makes a living through poker but, I'm not sure who's the best Moroccan player. I did a search on everyone on top 30 and they all came from abroad ( france, Belgium, Usa), they just have Moroccan parents, I wouldn't really call someone Moroccan unless he's lived there ti'll his 20s atleast. I'd like to find one where he was born here and lived here ti'll atleast his 20s and seen the rough and hardship not some Half Moroccan European who was raised on a silver spoon and he wake one day and decided to be a pro with a starting bankroll of 100.000 k and if he lost it he can reload ti'll infinity.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Argentina today I think the best poker player is Damian Salas

Yume1993

Yume1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in philippines i really dont know haha maybe im the best?lol

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Mikita Badziakouski aka Nikita Bodyakovskiy aka Fish2013 for Belarus :)
Complete truth. There are a lot of good players from Belarus. So the forum be on the alert.:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't know anyone in Venezuela ... I think I'm number one..lol:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:):):):)

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex Veldhuis from the Netherlands. He has also a big Twitch channel. Very interesting.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Google I looked who is the best poker player in Russia. I don't know anyone and I don't follow them, so I won't name anyone.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ummm whoever is the luckiest and running good.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Compared to being a small country we also have more great players. But I think who is not afraid of András Németh (ps: probirs) only because he does not know him. :)

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how to say it, but the one who appears most in the poker media is akkari