Who's the best poker player in your country?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But many donate money to charity. Read about the REG fund. What is the difference how people make money, not all professions are useful for humanity.:(

But I should not admire them.
I agree that many professions are not very useful for humanity, but no one asks about them. No one asks who is the best spiritual preacher in your country or who is the best assanizer in your country, etc.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me it does not matter which players consider themselves to be the best or which they consider to be the best.
They all make money with their mind and luck. The main thing is money.
Do we really have to admire people who earn huge amounts of money for themselves and do not benefit humanity? I respect people in science better.

I agree that many professions are not very useful for humanity, but no one asks about them. No one asks who is the best spiritual preacher in your country or who is the best assanizer in your country, etc.
To be honest, I find your claims in this particular case to be silly and quite off topic. You're on poker forum, what do you expect to be discussed here mostly? This is neither an all-topic forum where the only thing that people are doing is talking about useless poker players (which I can guess might be annoying), nor this s a poll site about what people in different countries think their best representative in different fields are (and damn people have chosen to admire only poker players again!). No, that's just a poker forum where (horror!!) people are talking about different poker related topics.

I don't know what's your problem is and why you chose this thread to complain. I actually find this thread to be about somewhat creative topic, and it was interesting for me to find out who the tops in other countries are. Doesn't mean I worship them or that anyone must admire them. Though it's rather obvious that top people in any field achieve their success due to determination and hard work, so in my opinion they deserve at least some respect.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Ukraine and here are not so much well-known and highly-talented poker-pros.
A few years ago at the peak of the game was Eugene Katchalov. He started out as a Ukrainian player, achieved great success, won several major tournaments and now lives in the USA and engaged in business. As for the present time, a very good player is Roman Romanovsky, better known in the online game under the nickname "Romeopro", he shows himself very well in online.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is an element of rivalry there will always be a question who is the best. It is strange to ask who is the best preacher in the country;).

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best player is the one who has a big bankroll and luck.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I find your claims in this particular case to be silly and quite off topic. You're on poker forum, what do you expect to be discussed here mostly? This is neither an all-topic forum where the only thing that people are doing is talking about useless poker players (which I can guess might be annoying), nor this s a poll site about what people in different countries think their best representative in different fields are (and damn people have chosen to admire only poker players again!). No, that's just a poker forum where (horror!!) people are talking about different poker related topics.

I don't know what's your problem is and why you chose this thread to complain. I actually find this thread to be about somewhat creative topic, and it was interesting for me to find out who the tops in other countries are. Doesn't mean I worship them or that anyone must admire them. Though it's rather obvious that top people in any field achieve their success due to determination and hard work, so in my opinion they deserve at least some respect.

I have no problems other than the ones you want to impose on me.
The problem is that people who lack education and intellectual development, try to talk on topics that are inaccessible to their understanding.
Is it possible to interest the topic of the best players in a particular game? Maximum one two minute interest. What gives me or you the knowledge that some players are better than others. After that, what new knowledge will I get that will help me in overall personal development?

And where did you read the complaint in my text?
Do my sayings like to cry and complain)). I ask you to choose more adequate comparisons.
Am I against poker? Definitely not. I am for topics that will benefit in my poker development, and not for topics that are written only to get the number of posts.
Again, I am not against these topics, but not in large quantities. (presumably, what favorite habits do your best player have in the country, what cigarettes does this or that player do, what drinks does he prefer when doing physical exercises, what brand of cars does he prefer, what position does the respected poker player take during the game)) all poker topics or about poker topics.

Last edited:
B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from canada so the obvious choice is Daniel Negreanu. Even though he lives in the states now he still represents Canada. I consider him to not just be the best in Canada but also one of the top 3 in the world.

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex Veldhuis is my favorite Dutch player and in my eyes the best, all do that`s just an opinion ;)

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When your talking about the best your talking world beaters. From my country your talking USA . Only one name mentionable . Phil Ivey .

J

JoJo9420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who's the best poker player in argentine?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Among the Russians there are many successful tournament players, whom poker has made dollar millionaires. For a long time the largest poker winnings on the account of the Russian was 5 809 595$ received by Ivan Demidov for second place in wsop ME 2008. In 2016, this record killed the Russian businessman Anatoly Gurtovoy, winning 5 983 597$ for second place in Big One For One Drop Extravaganza with a buy-in of 1 000 000€.
But if we take into account the fact that gurtova only 5 times increased his buy-in, while the gain of Demidov was x580 of the cost of buy-in in in the tournament, I still prefer to remain in the opinion that the record Demidov is still relevant.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, in truth, I’m not particularly interested in exactly famous players .. and so, for me, so Ivan Demidov, an excellent player ..

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if we are talking about offline, this is Nikita Bodyakovsky! Now he is one of the best players in the world! if we talk about online, their names will not tell you anything))

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know players for Ukraine.But in Russia I like Ivan Demidov and in Belarus - Nilita Badyakovskii.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have no problems other than the ones you want to impose on me.
The problem is that people who lack education and intellectual development, try to talk on topics that are inaccessible to their understanding.
Is it possible to interest the topic of the best players in a particular game? Maximum one two minute interest
. What gives me or you the knowledge that some players are better than others. After that, what new knowledge will I get that will help me in overall personal development?

And where did you read the complaint in my text?
Do my sayings like to cry and complain)). I ask you to choose more adequate comparisons.
Am I against poker? Definitely not. I am for topics that will benefit in my poker development, and not for topics that are written only to get the number of posts.
Again, I am not against these topics, but not in large quantities.
(presumably, what favorite habits do your best player have in the country, what cigarettes does this or that player do, what drinks does he prefer when doing physical exercises, what brand of cars does he prefer, what position does the respected poker player take during the game)) all poker topics or about poker topics.
The only problem here is that you feel entitled to spam this thread with your personal likes and dislikes and unnecessary judging, and make this thread about yourself. Actually you post so much in such a useless uninteresting thread, that it looks like you're the only one here trying to increase your posts by spamming.

I'm done replying to you and encouraging further off topic posts. You know, it's against the forum rules. So either comment if you're interested, if not - move on to the next which you find interesting for you.

And are you really just made assumptions about anyone's education and intellect?! :hmmmm2: After all you're the one here looking for a personal and spiritual development in a random poker thread LOL

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only problem here is that you feel entitled to spam this thread with your personal likes and dislikes and unnecessary judging, and make this thread about yourself. Actually you post so much in such a useless uninteresting thread, that it looks like you're the only one here trying to increase your posts by spamming.

I'm done replying to you and encouraging further off topic posts. You know, it's against the forum rules. So either comment if you're interested, if not - move on to the next which you find interesting for you.

And are you really just made assumptions about anyone's education and intellect?! :hmmmm2: After all you're the one here looking for a personal and spiritual development in a random poker thread LOL

I have no desire to discuss with you. Stop spamming any nonsense.
Look for a topic where you will talk from top to bottom. I have never heard from you a reasoned response.
This is my last post with you. LOL

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kid Poker FTW in Canada eh!

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Canada so the obvious choice is Daniel Negreanu. Even though he lives in the states now he still represents Canada. I consider him to not just be the best in Canada but also one of the top 3 in the world.

Negreanu for sure. Plus, just kinda like the guy! Represents Canada well😎

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am from Canada so the obvious choice is Daniel Negreanu. Even though he lives in the states now he still represents Canada. I consider him to not just be the best in Canada but also one of the top 3 in the world.

Kid Poker FTW in Canada eh!

Negreanu for sure. Plus, just kinda like the guy! Represents Canada well😎

There are lots of great players from Canada these days... & many who are choosing to live in Canada so that they can play onlined... & yet you folks have chosen a guy (Daniel N.) who hasn't lived here in Canada for MANY years ??? Personally I think he loses his ability to rep. Canadians... he's been gone for too long. (just my opinion).

Too difficult to say who is the best in Canada today. There are many.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
theres many who we dont know and make milions and they stay underground lol. but the ones everybody knows kinda lost their grip, at least to the online game.

negreanu knows stuff that he will probably die with the secrets. lots of psychology for this guy also he knows the game pretty well. i guess thats happen once you do this as a passion and beyond that. hes playing since he was 9

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ivan Luca "negriin" on pokerstars, he is a very good player, he has won many important awards online and also live, I have followed him and I like his game and I try to learn when I see him

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, I'd like to know what's the best poker player in your country?
This way we can to know diferents player around in the world.

Here in Brazil we have so many great poker player like André Akkari, Thiago Decano e Bruno Foster, but for me, the greatest poker player is João Simão. This guy is amazing.

And for you? ;)

Amazingly I am also Brazilian, and I fully agree with your opinion, João Simão is the most skilled, professional and consistent player in Brazil, but I like the gameplay of Akkari and Dean, good luck with my fellow countryman!

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in my country the best player is Ivan Luca "Negriin". He is an amazing player! :)

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, Bryn Kenney. But the game keeps changing at the top levels. And the money always doesn't show the best player. But, as they say...money talks!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
As far as I know, in my country Bolivia there is no player recognized worldwide or continental