Daniel Negreanu , off course...the best poker player of the world

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a good phrase for Me: "Don't create self an Idol!" I try go by this path...

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I really like Negreanu's charisma, however my reference in poker is Phil Hellmuth, a guy with a great personality, very funny and charismatic and lethal at a poker table... there's a reason he has won 17 bracelets

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Who is your poker idol and why do you admire him?
Tom Dwan. When He started playing it was a unique playstyle, He was actually the first with oversized bets which gave him a certain image to this day and to this day he takes advantage of it.
Streaming the PLO Game of the Triton Series right now and Tom is in the final 7 :)

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Negreanu's charisma, however my reference in poker is Phil Hellmuth, a guy with a great personality, very funny and charismatic and lethal at a poker table... there's a reason he has won 17 bracelets
Cool, I know little about Phil Hellmuth but I saw a controversial video of a game against Eric Persson, where initially he seemed to have attitudes that caused some discomfort, including having many negative comments about him on YouTube, so I believe I absorbed that impression, it seems like he's one of those players that you either admire or hate, but he also has a legion of fans, maybe I've only seen a few videos about him, so I don't have an opinion about Phill, just a bad impression about him because of this situation.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my player who is always in my mind and I admire him a lot is adrian mateos, he is a great player and his perseverance in the big tournaments and for many years has made me understand that it is possible to reach that level with a lot of work.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Doyle, Hellmuth, Negreanu, Chris Moneymaker, Ivey...

I wont say "idol", but they are very fun to watch, read, etc.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Cool, I know little about Phil Hellmuth but I saw a controversial video of a game against Eric Persson, where initially he seemed to have attitudes that caused some discomfort, including having many negative comments about him on YouTube, so I believe I absorbed that impression, it seems like he's one of those players that you either admire or hate, but he also has a legion of fans, maybe I've only seen a few videos about him, so I don't have an opinion about Phill, just a bad impression about him because of this situation.
Nobody is perfect, as you say... you admire Phill or you hate him

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Jason Mercier is my favorite player. He has an impressive record and I think he is one of the best in the history of poker.
Good luck :)

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe it will be banal, but I really like Daniel Negreanu, I really like his style of play, his emotions and his behavior at the table!

I would like to have such an emotional state as he has.

Have a nice day everyone, stay happy :)

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Linus is my favourite. I like Daniel N, Phil Ivey, Michael Adammo, and Doug Polk.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel N., the most charismatic player at the gaming table

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first player I learned about is Daniel Negreanu. I was amazed by the number of titles he had and how he read his opponents' cards.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, Daniel Negreanu is the greatest poker player.

OnasOO

OnasOO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Doyle Brunson: Known as the "Godfather of Poker," Doyle Brunson is a true icon in the poker world. He's admired for his longevity in the game, his two world series of poker Main Event wins, and his influential poker books like "Super System."

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without a doubt André Akkari and Yuri “TheNerdGuy”! For me they are the best!

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Daniel Negreanu, not only for his skills at the tables, but also for being a charismatic person. His ability to entertain the public and explain the game is incredible to me.

binh80208

binh80208

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Sia The Bot is really cute, but I much prefer Phil Ivey's playing style.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As a Canadian. I'm a big fan of Danlien N. Maybe not the best at this time, but always an inspiration.