Who has played poker in the game Red Dead Redemption 2?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really enjoy playing this game, I remember many years ago I played Red Dead Redemption 1, where I had to learn the rules of Texas holdem to evolve in the game, and that's when I started to like poker. Now playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I've played poker in every city in the game, and to my surprise it's not very easy to win especially in St Denis, the uncles get everything right. And you played the game what did you think?;)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I played poker in thr first game but I somehow did not play poker in the second game. But I liked it and it was fun. I guess I have to RDR2 again :)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes I played it some. I can't remember the specifics but I seem to remember noticing some "tells" from the computer as far as bet size and whether they were drawing, bluffing or had it.

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Poker on RDD2 is rigged. I lose often all my Hard earning money. Its a cool Feature in the Game not more. U can make much more money from other thinks.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Played a fair amount of poker in RDR (gained 100% completion in RDR also) but haven't had the opportunity to play RDR2 at all yet, but did spectate my friend on the game, but not playing poker.. :)

RDR is easily one of the best and most beautiful games of all time though, unquestionably.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes I played it some. I can't remember the specifics but I seem to remember noticing some "tells" from the computer as far as bet size and whether they were drawing, bluffing or had it.
I don't remember the details you mentioned because every time I played it was on the Xbox one console and for me this information didn't appear or I don't remember.(y)

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I only played the first part. I have played and won poker in every saloon.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes I played in rdr1 and 2, this game is so much fun, I think I finished it two or three times both of them. In far cry 3 you can play poker as well.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I have in both of them. A friend of mine spent at least the double time on black jack than in the main story.

Top 10 Games