Who in your opinion is CC's best player?

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I myself have not enough knowledge to find an answer to this question, so I'd be interested in reading what older and thus more experienced members have to say about this.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
See the rankings from the past years, I'm clearly not there :)))

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I myself have not enough knowledge to find an answer to this question, so I'd be interested in reading what older and thus more experienced members have to say about this.

I'd like to know that aswell so i'd understand who to eliminate in cardchat games at all costs :cool:

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t see the rankings where we look for it?

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is a genuinely good question, and 1 which isn't actually getting any proper answers so far.
Maybe it needs narrowing down, lots of players play a lot of games and therefore get a lot of leaderboard points.....this does not necessarliy make them the 'best' players, but you have to be up there.

I'm gonna name a few people and get the ball rolling. These are players I see playing well in CC freerolls or league, or that I have seen results/threads and I respect their game, but this is by no means an exhaustive list and is in no particular order.

AKQ
Dallam
Marvinsytan
Naijah
Fivefor
Ron112255
Poker Orifice
David MacDonald

1 thing I do know for sure, I am not on this list.

As I said there are many many more, and this is not in any order either. I may also have some names slightly wrong. Apologies if I do. :)

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is by no means an exhaustive list and is in no particular order.

AKQ
Dallam
Marvinsytan
Naijah
Fivefor
Ron112255
Poker Orifice
David MacDonald

Just from your list only: Considering Ron drives me batshlt crazy in individual league, i have to agree that he's gotta be up there! AKQ kills it in omaha as well, which makes him more well rounded also. I've just watched AKQ in omaha, maybe Ron kicks ass there too, i just haven't seen it personally.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's pretty difficult (if not impossible) to say which one player is the best, and it would ultimately depend on the criteria... :dontknow:

What's easy to say is there is a selection of very talented poker players at CardsChat! :)

Least of all the selection of pros we have here... :flute:

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is almost impossible to know that, here players who play only in pokerstars (like me) others do it in all platforms, etc.
What if we promote a great tournament to see who is the best, like a soccer world cup, groups of 4 players previously drawn, all against all (3 games) classify 2 and so on until the end, it can be done once a year, Is what I say very crazy?

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is almost impossible to know that, here players who play only in pokerstars (like me) others do it in all platforms, etc.
What if we promote a great tournament to see who is the best, like a soccer world cup, groups of 4 players previously drawn, all against all (3 games) classify 2 and so on until the end, it can be done once a year, Is what I say very crazy?
I am new here, but this seems like a good idea imo :deal:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There's something called the Cardschat individual league on ReplayPoker which does something similar, I believe ...
someone else needs to clarify this.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It would be interesting to see who people think are the better players but to say who is the best is not really possible. What would define the best player and would everyone agree I doubt is possible. Just ask who is the best poker player out there at this time and you would never get an agreement.

Just taking one name as an example, Phil Helmuth.
16 wsop bracelets includin work champ and Europe WSOP main event champ. 13 2nd places. 64 final tables.
2005 US heads up open champion
2nd place WPT with 5 final tables.
He has 68 titles in all.
18th all time money list.

Any of us here at cardschat would be happy wining just one of these events yet there are many who feel he is a very over rated player who is not that great. With all he has done how can he be considered not that great and possible over rated.

While it would be fun to have a ranking here and see what people think I am sure there would be people who would ask how could he or she could be rated so high or low.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best player is the one who is at the final table more often than others.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I am 'at the end of the day' kind of guy.

There are all time CC leaderboards. There is one name that was on top on both US and non-US leaderboards until recently (I do not think he plays anymore?) where it was bumped down to number two in non-US leaderboard. MTCashman.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The best player is the one who is at the final table more often than others.

Not true. Early in my play I would play smaller tournaments and final table all the time and cash more than the average player. Yet I never won a tournament. Why? I played in a way that would allow me to go deep but was not a wining strategy.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me.
(It's all about confidence baby)

I don't actually think this. I just thought it would be a funny response.

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

...As a player who ships, I've been hit with a few racks, but i dont bet with a limp...

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm not familiar with cc players but i would like to think some admins are on the top

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a game of the moment - every day a different winner, if you look from this point, the best one is the one with the most achievements at a certain time, like any sport, even the same Dota 2 eSports, the team that won the final championship. Is the team the best at the moment? - Yes. The best among all - No.

There are also a lot of great players here.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Members of our community are players of a fairly good level, but of course there are the best among us. I think the leaderboard shows us who is who.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 82
danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played against some real ol' timers on CC. They are awesome at this game. MT ranks as one of the best and I still play against some folks who can stomp ya like JayMFC, TeUnit, Gary Heart, and the kissy kiss not to be left MTL.

Cheers!
gader

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
I think it could be a win, say, Cash Omaha, Cash Hold'em, MTT Omaha, MTT Hold'em, Heads-Up Game Limit Chairman.
Best regards, Sergei

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's MTCashman. He plays very well and he is one of the players I don't want to play against.

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
David MacDonald , thread can be closed

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Which of us is the best question is very relative. However, it is obvious that the members of our community are mostly players of a fairly high level.
Good luck.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the player who constantly goes to the final tables, and he does it more often than everyone else, then he can rightfully be considered the best! And in general, if you take the platinum-level CardsChat freerolls, then all the players here have a very good level of play! Good luck at the tables!