Who in your opinion is CC's best player?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself have not enough knowledge to find an answer to this question, so I'd be interested in reading what older and thus more experienced members have to say about this.
You can view our community leaderboard. But I believe that there are a sufficient number of strong players in the community and it is impossible to list them all offhand. Compared to micro-limit tournaments, the qualification of players in Cardschat is on average much higher.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds very funny ... Until there's someone actually doing that ...
I mean that almost every opponent in the community plays above average and then you need to knock out everyone so that there are "easy" opponents.:D

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can't remember names offhand, but from my experience, playing different people on the table, the best are the ones who don't random overbet, don't necessarily play every hand and are constantly in the top 10 of most games. Some good players from germany, the Uk and Belarus.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have a lot of good players, you can't count them all, one of them is me)))

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not even sure can we see somehow list for the best players?I am not sure even where to try to check that because I am new in this forum I will try to find it when I come back to home from work,I didnt even know that we can see list for the best cc players.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There’s way too many good players so how can you determine who is the best?

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See the rankings from the past years, I'm clearly not there :)))
It is 'who plays the most then he is the first'.

There's something called the Cardschat individual league on ReplayPoker which does something similar, I believe ...
someone else needs to clarify this.
Not all play this.

I think it's MTCashman. He plays very well and he is one of the players I don't want to play against.

Well, I made a rating few times based on their place in PS tourneys. Usually Top 10 is different but this guy is always in Top 7. But it is only PS players. And it changes from month to month.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
I think that the leaderboard will say Everything for us - this is more accurate than any words. :)
But personally, I really like how Ron112255, EdisonA and jaymfs play. These people not only have excellent poker skills, they are also wonderful people. :love: Personal qualities, in my opinion, are no less important.
But I'm sure there are a lot more players to name. I named only those with whom I often play.:icon_thum
If we consider the ladies in the community separately, then I like the game billiboo, JordanH and Shells.:adore:
I haven't seen Debi and Tammy play, but I think their game is great too.
throb.gif
throb.gif
throb.gif

Last edited:
I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today

Today someone you know. Tomorrow someone new.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the CC community there are excellent players, some I have seen repeatedly in tournaments, I have also reached the final table of some tournaments, but I do not have any favorite for me, they are all good :D