Who here intends to be pro like me one day?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many of the best pros have other streams of income sponsorship,books or training courses something to sell ect its a diffiicult task to quit other types of work and income and succeed by poker alone.
Very few succeed here 1% or 2% maybe sounds great reality different for majority but its possible good luck,
Will not be quitting my day job anytime soon for poker you must be joking even if won 10 years pay half a million or million will keep working.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in your career!:top:
I recommend to you that in addition to preparing you well, try to play live poker games, since online can throw your dreams down, because there are many tricks where it is not worth knowing and having all the knowledge of the game and that discourages a lot, like this:
https://www.cardschat.com/news/online-poker-cheating-youtube-video-shows-two-computer-scheme-85383
I think the game is cleaner live, although it´s not saved from thieves..
Looking forward to having a fair game for all of us who love poker.
Best of luck! :)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This will be a physical result of our course in the game called poker! Respectively to our results will be our steps!:)

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honest question, what does it even mean to be a poker pro? Is it just being profitable, is it being sponsored? what's the bar?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many of those who play want to become professionals. "Bad is the soldier who does not want to become a general."
But the main thing for me is to have a stable income from playing poker, and, as everyone will call me, it does not matter.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously, I will not become a professional player. But still, I dream of winning a good prize, like $ 10,000.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many of those who play want to become professionals. "Bad is the soldier who does not want to become a general."
But the main thing for me is to have a stable income from playing poker, and, as everyone will call me, it does not matter.

A lot of players that call themselves pros aren’t actually winning players. I think your goal is an excellent one! :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Nowadays, poker is a hobby for me, but I also dream of becoming a pro. I wish both of us a dream come true.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really hoping to be a professional like you one day. But first I have to deal with my tilting problem which happens almost every game..haha..Good luck to you and good luck to me!

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man this is something that I have loved to do since I first learned 30 years agom. There is nothing I then to be able to play as much as I want for any and whatever amounts at a time I wish. There is no limit to the amount one can amass doing this. Competition is endless and always seemed a threat. When it comes down to it this takes skill and timing and intuition, position, correctly making bets in. Opportune moments are rewarded. Anyway i never gave myself a chance at a happy fulfilling life which can provide my loved ones security and more freedom less stress and be able to make them proud because I did that for them and I am doing what I love in life for the right reasons. To better everyone around me and bring peace of mind, joy to others. I plan on taking a legitimate shot at becoming who I think I was meant to be so I won't regret not trying and taking a risk on myself for once in my life. I am worthy I do deserve it and accept the responsibility that comes with it. I wish everyone that has a dream in being pro status the best of luck I the future and do great things because of it. Everyone has a shot at this just like me and there is no discrimination here we are all humans unique, full of character and potential. Never give up on what you believe and love and dream! Bet on you for once