Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Steve Wong is 3rd all-time on money list netherlands.
He started out playing online $0.25/0.50 'Limit' (2004)
He decided to turn pro in 2006.
He first cashed in wsop in 2005 ($3k nlhe) and his first major cash was in 2006 ($1k nlhe, 4th for $160k).
currently over $1.5 million in Career Tournament Winnings
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/steve-wong

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea, I had the wrong impression of Steve Wong at first as well. You see him playing like crap at the micro tables, but that is strictly just for obligatory reasons. If you have watched those tables for any period of time, you would probably call with some of the hands he does as well because you have people who are playing ATC fast as hell because they want to win a pot from a Red Pro, so when he sees stuff like your bets, it doesn't surprise me that he makes a call with a lower premium hand. He is a great tournament player like PO pointed out, and he has already cashed in one WSOP event this year that I know of.

Poke_Her_Face

Poke_Her_Face

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bruce Buffer is red but he's more of a "Full Tilt Friend" He does the announcing for the UFC, and is on Phil Gordon's Final Table DVD

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100/100/100... He didnt give a shit. Win or Lose.

Theres no making sense of it, obv. he wasnt trying too.

S

sportserh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also wonder about some of the "pros" on these sites. I guess all it takes to be a pro is have a big bankroll, you dont have to be good.

S

sportserh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played with him too. He played like a donk at my table too. Except with me, he was playing a 6ftp tourney