Who do you think is the best poker player and why?

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Justin Bonomo, Negreanu, Ivey, Hellmuth, are some famous names in poker. But who is your favorite, and what does he do that catches your eye?

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How do you define best poker player? What’s the criteria?
Actually, that's what I want to know. Who, for you, is the best player? And what characteristic or ability do you admire in him? For example: I really like Ivey's style of play, but Negreanu's charisma catches my attention more. For me he is one of the best, because he inspires me with that.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i think best poker player is Wiktor Malinowski "Limittles" because, he make a poker dream goal. from freerols to high stakes poker.

He was starting at pokerstrategy.com, starting playing freerols and making every goal from lowest lewest to highest ;p he is a king

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Negreanu is a good player. But he's also a showman. I prefer Helmut. He takes the game very seriously. If he hadn't been too emotional when playing, he would be just a great player.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Daniel Negreanu said michael addamo is the best player right now on the Lex Friedman podcast recently, for me its Justin Bonomo, Bryn Kenney only plays 100k plus buy in tourneys.

The Best Male Poker Players In The World (2022)
  • NUMBER 1. IronMike Cardchat Sliver freeroll champ $24.64
  • NUMBER 2. Bryn Kenney, New York $56m + ...
  • NUMBER 3. Justin Bonomo, Virginia $55m + ...
  • NUMBER 4. Daniel Negreanu, Toronto $43m + ...
  • NUMBER 5. Erik Seidel, New York $37m + ...
  • NUMBER 6. Dan Smith, New Jersey $37m + ...
  • NUMBER 7. Stephen Chidwick, Deal $36m +

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think every player can be better depending on how the card falls today for you today can you be the best tomorrow you can be the last one like that

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, that's what I want to know. Who, for you, is the best player? And what characteristic or ability do you admire in him? For example: I really like Ivey's style of play, but Negreanu's charisma catches my attention more. For me he is one of the best, because he inspires me with that.
In my opinion Negreanu is the best. Many reasons behind my opinion, but the main is he is mostly positive, no matter losing or winning.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like Negreanu's game. My game started when I watched him win tournaments. Then I watched a movie about him. He reads opponents very well and talks a lot.and I was wondering. He is somehow special.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’ know who is the best player. In my opinion there are a lot of amazing players. Negreanu and Ivey are two of best in all of time. Currently, I like Bonomo, Mateos and Blom. 🙂

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm an old biker, so Ivey and Negreanu are the best for me.
In my opinion, Ivey reads his opponents best.
And Negreanu always makes the best decision.

Cholosnp

Cholosnp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
For me, Daniel Neg is the best poker player of all time the way he thinks and his gameplay is just amazing !