Who do you think is the best poker player our Cardschat forum has?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in general there is a good daily level in the cardschat. But I do believe that there are between 5 and 10 players who are 2 or 3 steps higher than the rest.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A 24 hour private cash game with the top 10 voted best players might solve this.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As in any business, there are professionals and amateurs, but the one who studies grows in his discipline, for example, I am average

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think that in general there is a good daily level in the cardschat. But I do believe that there are between 5 and 10 players who are 2 or 3 steps higher than the rest.
Names please so i'd know who to eliminate at all costs in our games

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Everyone hear thinks that they are the best so it would be hard to single out any of the rest.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Impossible to say definitively, it would depend on the criteria...

Are we talking best player across all formats? Best at NLHE? Best cash player? Best MTT player? Best player based purely on C.C. freeroll games?

Over what time frame? All time? Which platform(s)?

Are our ambassadors/pro's included or freeroll-playing members only?

Quite a few C.C. members don't play freerolls... :)

~EDiT:- Personally (depending on criteria) I'd also probably have to nominate maybe five to ten regs, I doubt selecting one wouldn't be feasible or accurate. :D

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning of my Platinum membership, I made a topic, where I commented that I had met with good players, at least in that tournament where I had participated.
Even today I consider some players at great, good and regular levels.
But what I've noticed lately, with the entry of new members, is that this level has been dropping, even at the Platinum level, which in Ps tournaments is passing the 300 player mark per day.
I've never considered myself a great player, but I try to at least do the right thing, but from what I see today in CC freeroll tournaments, doing the right thing isn't right, I think I have to play like crazy.
Just my opinion.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the player who is in the lead in the ranking of cash payments

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the players in our community play at a fairly high level. But of course there is a top 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35
najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my Platinum membership, I created a topic, where I commented that I had met some good players, at least in this tournament that I had participated in.
Even today, I still consider some players to be at excellent, good and consistent levels.
But what I've noticed lately, with the entry of new members, is that this level drops, even to the Platinum level, which in Ps tournaments passes the mark of 300 players per day.
I have never considered myself a great player, but I am at least trying to do the right thing, but from what I see today in the CC freeroll tournaments, doing the right thing is not right, I think I have to play like crazy.
Just my opinion.
Totally agree with you I also noticed that several new players on platinum play bingo which is really sorry

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my Platinum membership, I made a topic, where I commented that I had met with good players, at least in that tournament where I had participated.
Even today I consider some players at great, good and regular levels.
But what I've noticed lately, with the entry of new members, is that this level has been dropping, even at the Platinum level, which in Ps tournaments is passing the 300 player mark per day.
I've never considered myself a great player, but I try to at least do the right thing, but from what I see today in CC freeroll tournaments, doing the right thing isn't right, I think I have to play like crazy.
Just my opinion.
Agree with this, i see so much recklessness of late, it kind of stops me from playing so many of the freerolls. I also see so many sitting-out from the beginning, i find very frustrating.

Anyway on topic. I know there are members that don't bother with the freerolls, not to say they are better than those that do, but i'm really not sure there is a way to figure out whom are truly the best players. We have some regulars who are constantly on the top of the leaderboards, but i suspect they are playing way more freerolls than others. But i do think this is a good gage for the best players.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't tell the best player but the worst opponent, myself. I'm still in a run to beat me and so far no success. I'm looking after to stay on the top, after beating myself.:)

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Totally agree with you I also noticed that several new players on platinum play bingo which is really sorry
I have the same opinion, I don't mind losing a hand or even leaving the tournament, when I play with a villain who knows how to play and especially knows what he's doing, now losing to these bingo players is discouraging.

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I have the same opinion, I don't mind losing a hand or even leaving the tournament, when I play with a villain who knows how to play and especially knows what he's doing, now losing to these bingo players is discouraging.
So you play roulette yourself. A couple of days ago you called 3bet. on the flop you chipped I don’t remember any hands like 7 10s. on the flop you have a flush draw, I have a straight I overbet you call.turn I overbet 3/4 stack with a made hand you still call. you hit a flush on the river. Haven't you played roulette? with what chance will the flush close on the river?

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
None of the proffessionals here, dosnt play bingopoker so good then i do. :)

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So you play roulette yourself. A couple of days ago you called 3bet. on the flop you chipped I don’t remember any hands like 7 10s. on the flop you have a flush draw, I have a straight I overbet you call.turn I overbet 3/4 stack with a made hand you still call. you hit a flush on the river. Haven't you played roulette? with what chance will the flush close on the river?
First, show me your hand, and we'll analyze together, if you or I are wrong.
Second place have you ever heard of pot odds and poker equity?

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
First, show me your hand, and we'll analyze together, if you or I are wrong.
Second place have you ever heard of pot odds and poker equity?
I described the distribution from memory, but I was mistaken.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 45
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are professionals on CC, but they either do not play freerolls at all or occasionally, so they do not present any discomfort to a simple amateur player in CC freerolls

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
and now for the pot odds. Equity of your hand on the turn +-17%, pot odds 42%

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I described the distribution from memory, but I was mistaken.
When you hit your straight on the tuner, I hit the 9 with a flush draw, and you wanted me to fold to your bet, why?.
If it were you in my place would you fold?

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a good aphorism - "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Therefore, the level of play of a certain player will depend on who evaluates him)

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a563a8bc08599395cd9f1a17f618a795.jpg