dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Typical stereotypical traits of a female poker player are passivity, politeness, lack of competitiveness, honesty, tendency to fold after any raise, quiet behavior and slowness.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker skill is not determined by gender, but by skill, strategy, experience, mathematical skills, psychological skills and the ability to adapt to different playing situations. Both men and women can be excellent poker players and have proven their success in tournaments and games over the years.

Poker is a game where gender equality is important and where skill and strategy are essential to success. Any statement suggesting that one gender is inherently better at poker than another would be incorrect and perpetuate invalid stereotypes.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Women, for having the advantage of being women. ;) Ever seen "The Exorcist"? Why do you think Satan picked a girl?
Just kidding... Sorta. Hell hath no fury like a woman rivered...

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Men are more refined in general and have a better sense of logic, so they are better.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think women are much faster and more cunning to recognize things and advantages hahaha
But I don't think there's a difference in poker

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Men are more refined in general and have a better sense of logic, so they are better.
Yikes! You are on thin ice, tell me you are just being factitious. Men and women have the same good and bad poker players and days!

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that poker is an intellectual sport similar to chess, and the best players there are clearly men, so we can conclude that it is the same in poker.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because men simply love gambling and poker more, the number of male players is hundreds of times higher than the number of female players. For some reason, everyone says that men are better at poker, but I disagree with this a little bit, because it's a simple statistic, if there are much more male players, then it's logical that the number of top male players will be higher, but there are at least five famous female poker players who once competed with world-class players and won tournaments and bracelets. In my opinion, if the number of male and female players were equal, then the number of world-class players would be approximately the same, both men and women. Even if we look at today, the number of female poker players is growing rapidly compared to previous years.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To me there is no significant difference in the skill of men and women at poker. Success depends on individual strategy and skill, not gender. Both have the same ability to stand out in the game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Personally, I don't think there is a difference. Women can do the same as men in most circumstance. In poker i don't see any reason they could not play as well. As for my local games, a lady is the best and there is a 2nd who it top 4 in my opinion.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that women have household chores in the foreground, when they play poker, men are more relaxed and can concentrate on the game, although there are nuances, in my opinion, women and men are equally worthy in poker.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Look at the number of titles won and it will immediately become clear

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that women have household chores in the foreground, when they play poker
what?

don you think women poker players out there are like I really wish I could concentrate on this poker tournament but all I think about are my chores! oh, to be a man and be about to play poker without having to think about the laundry!

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We are equal, just in poker men are more than women, in politics it is the same, but that does not mean that they play worse, they just have less time for entertainment than men, the woman has to take care of the family and the man brings the money

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at the number of titles won and it will immediately become clear
well, gosh. I wonder why that is?

also, if men are supposedly better than women at poker, why are there way more men who are losing players than there are women who are losing players?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
well, gosh. I wonder why that is?

also, if men are supposedly better than women at poker, why are there way more men who are losing players than there are women who are losing players?
Here is an interesting discussion about IQ and intelligence and why there are more male geniuses AND idiots:

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
They are both equal in my opinion.
The only reason why you see more men playing poker is because the ladies have much more on their plates than the men

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, they both have the same capacity.
Men have won more titles to date, but women are playing really well and it's great to see female beauty growing more and more in this sport and they are still going far, even more than we imagine!;)🤩

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me there is no difference between men and women in poker, what will determine who is better will be the dedication and study time and discipline each one will have

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
the ratio of men to women playing poker is 8:1. This shows a dominant swing towards male players, but it doesn't necessarily mean that male players are always better than female players. It’s hard to give an answer, i think They are both equal in my opinion

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there's a difference, we both have the same capabilities.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Seriously? The question could also be: "Which gender is more intelligent?"

Personally, I don't think there is a difference. Women can do the same as men in most circumstance. In poker i don't see any reason they could not play as well.
Totally your opinion(y)! This is a healthy point of view that I fully share with you.

This is an interesting question in my opinion.
Check out our CC Power women's team 'Violent Femmes' at this year's 2023 Replay Championship. That should be meaningful enough, contrary to the posts that do not grant women this achievement.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...-replay-championship-2023-525549/post-6748421

>>Team 'Violent Femmes' rocks<<