E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What format do you want to play/study?

There isn't much point in learning from the best player in the world if he's a cash game player and you want to play MTTs.

Also you should probably start be leaning from someone who is good at teaching players of your level. There isn't much point in having your elite coach talk about turn bluffing air with future blocker properties on two tone Q-High connected flops with a brick turn if you don't know what hands either player is supposed to have pre-flop.

But the answer to your question is Linus Loelinger aka LLinusLLove on pokerstars

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wanto to Knowl who is the best poker player so i can lean from he/she
You just have to be patient and work your way through. The best players are those who simply work every day, perfect their skills, treat the game responsibly and disciplinedly. If you want to become the best, be patient, disciplined, responsible and don't stop working and improving.
Good luck :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wanto to Knowl who is the best poker player so i can lean from he/she
There is no such thing as the Best Poker player in my opinion, They all have different Styles, Quirks and Mannerisms, There is only one Winner and that is on the Day the last man Standing! There are some Great Players in the Poker World and I admire a Lot of them, but to learn from one individual would be wrong, Phil Helmuth reputed to be one of the biggest money winners of the game with God knows how many Bracelets to his name but I have seen some really bad plays from him at times,
Jonathan Little is less well known but has his own Poker School and has some big Cashes in the Game, Then you have the Legend Doyle Brunson, Famously winning 2 World Series with 10/2 off but I would never dare to play 10/2 off unless I had a massive lead Heads up.
Then of course you have Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu, and the list goes on and on and on. Not to mention some of the great Female Players like Kathy Liebert, Vanessa Phelps and many many more.
You can learn a lot from a lot of players, but in the end it is your Style of play that really counts, Aggressive players win, but so do Passive players, The important part is learning to play both ways in a poker game, knowing when to turn it on or off in different situations.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if such a player existed, he would win all tournaments but you can't win poker every day so there are no such players just you can be the best today by winning the tournament tomorrow it can be another player so you can always become the best and prove to yourself and other players

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, there are several players who are very good, in tournaments for me the best is María Constanza Lampropulos, she has a very good game, which varies from other players, she is in the top ten in the world of the best players and obviously she is Argentine. There are also Ramon Colillas and Adrian Mateos. Maria and Ramon are on day 4 of the last EPT in Prague and it wouldn't be bad to see them both reach the final table

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Phil Ivey is considered one of the greatest poker players not only for his impressive tournament achievements, but also for his tactical skill and exceptional ability to read his opponents.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
if such a player existed, he would win all tournaments but you can't win poker every day so there are no such players just you can be the best today by winning the tournament tomorrow it can be another player so you can always become the best and prove to yourself and other players
The best players in the world don't waste their time playing tournaments. They play really high-stakes cash games LIVE.

And no, the best players can't win MTTs on command since you have to be lucky when you, our your, opponents are short-stacked and all-in. It takes a lot of coin-flips and luck to win tournaments.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Лучшие игроки мира не тратят время на турниры. Они играют в кэш-игры с очень высокими ставками в прямом эфире.

И нет, лучшие игроки не могут выигрывать МТТ по команде, поскольку вам должно повезти, когда у вас, наших ваших оппонентов, короткие стеки и вы идете олл-ин. Для победы в турнирах требуется много подбрасываний монеты и удача.
just as the best players don't waste time on tournaments, they play tournaments precisely because tournaments bring them great status and they play cash games too, but you think you're wrong very much tournaments are more popular than cash games, look at this according to statistics

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
just as the best players don't waste time on tournaments, they play tournaments precisely because tournaments bring them great status and they play cash games too, but you think you're wrong very much tournaments are more popular than cash games, look at this according to statistics
They only get status because people like you look up to them.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Они получают статус только потому, что такие люди, как вы, уважают их.

Well, I read this, well, I can say the article is not very interesting because this is one of the player's point of view and that's it because he says there weren't so many poker players who make big money in poker, I think it's like looking at the situation but his thoughts have a little bit of logic

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its like asking who is the best formula one driver in the world so I can learn how to pass a drivers test, lol.

I say that in a joking manner but the things these players are doing against one another at that high level aren't necessary for the vast majority of players.

Work on the basics and do not emulate other players!!

Do things that make sense on YOUR level. If you lose then ask why did YOU lose in that spot and work on ideas that would help YOU out not someone else out.

GL

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Negreanu, because he's the GOAT

S

siix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Even the professional poker players know who the top of the tear is….even the poker brat who has the most bracelets bows down to him ….Daniel Negreanu bows down to him…if anyone even listens to the professionals table talk , u’d know who they all respect and recognize as the best…..little hint for you….he’s black!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

My answer is... NOT this ^ guy. So pretty much don't play like he does and it'll be a good start for you.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The best player is always the one who wins the tournament 😁. There are those who are fun to watch, but it does not mean that they are the best, although the amounts they win are impressive.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best poker player is the one who knows how to win
whether a beginner or a 10-year pro, the main thing is the result of the day

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think Phil Ivey is the best because he's versatile. He bluffs well, plays his hands well.It's true that he has a hard time getting out of the party, but if he feels like it, he does it.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Best MTT player and it's not even really close Phil Helmuth. The haters can hate all they want 17 wsop bracelets speaks for itself and before he's done he'll top 20 WSOP bracelets. In my lifetime no one is catching him.

Best cash game player there will be some debate over but for my money it's Phil Ivey hands down.

Cheers!!!