PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Under my mattress!

But seriously I don't keep full bankroll on a site that I play regularly. I am a degenerate I loose my bankroll regularly.

Either put it on an ewallet which is preferable option or on another site that I do not use regularly.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Always in online wallet, minimum on poker sites...

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country 100-200 dollars if I transfer to my course, then this is a normal amount of money, if I win somewhere in tournaments or cash game and collect 200-300 dollars, then I transfer to the card, I leave to myself for the game from 10 to 50 dollars to continue to play and raise!

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I leave a little at home room, 888poker, partypoker, pokerstars, BCP, among others also, therefore I can have buy in every room and I do not suffer with the high transfer rates!

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't

Honestly I do not make enough money for a poker bankroll, nor am I good enough to need one. My poker bank roll consists of getting a good enough check on payday to where I can afford a buy in. When this happens I go to my local card house and I buy in. If I win, I take my profit off the table and cash out. I keep my initial buy in as un-cashed chips. This way I pocket my profit and I can sit down again in the future. If I sit down again and I win, I do the same thing. If I lose it, then at least I played two sessions and I took some money off the table at some point. I find that for a poor amateur player such as myself this method really works for me. It allows me to play when I can. It allows me to occasionally see a little extra money, and I can afford to lose what I lose when I lose it. I will never ever be able to afford to have an adequate bankroll set aside just for poker if I am forced to start with a playable bankroll. I am however starting to budget my monthly income to give me about $300 a month just to play with. Perhaps if I work hard enough I can build that bankroll like that.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

Ikeman74

Ikeman74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Litterally I keep my Bankroll in the Bank.
I only deposit the Minimum to claim Bonusses,and from my big wins I put a share back in the Bank. :cool:

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll is only like $146 so I just keep it on the site. I deposited with bitcoin which was a hassle to buy with cash etc. Lots of overhead. I prefer to not go through that whole process so I just take the risk and leave ask the money on the site

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have divided my bankroll in 4 different sites , 3 out of 4 I raised my bankroll barely from 0 by playing freerolls. So in two of them I have intact my BR and also I have SKRILL , it's something like NETELLER.

I have withdraw 100 euros in my SKRILL account and whenever a site offers a bonus I deposit etc. Plus I have a look at the USD/EURO rates whenever is good to deposit/withdraw [Europe resident].

Since you live in Canada seems like you have the same problem with the exchange rates so if you are talking about big amount of money take a look at the above.If you play in CAD at the client then no problem!

does skrill have a fee?

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use an electronic wallet.
In my opinion, it is very convenient.
I always have funds on my account and if necessary I can use them.

you ment like skrill? or theres other way?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
does skrill have a fee?

I received an email in the summer which says that after 16th of October 2018 there will be a fee 1% on any transaction under 20.000 Euro, but since I am a European citizen I use Euro as my main currency so I always have different amount between my USD and EU balances because of the different exchange rates!

I have literally months to withdraw / deposit , I would recommend you to see the FAQs section of Skrill :)

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received an email in the summer which says that after 16th of October 2018 there will be a fee 1% on any transaction under 20.000 Euro, but since I am a European citizen I use Euro as my main currency so I always have different amount between my USD and EU balances because of the different exchange rates!

I have literally months to withdraw / deposit , I would recommend you to see the FAQs section of Skrill :)

mee too, but with new feeds, always for great playeres, if you have a little bankroll, its expensive.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent tip my friend, at the moment im not winning at all,but when i start doing it(if it happens at some point) i will do as you,i like your idea that way you can cool down on a tilt.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep most of my bankroll on skrill and in poker rooms I leave only the necessary amount for the game.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either in my bank savings account or bitcoin e-wallet.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that it is available in my bank account or at least in an electronic wallet. Although my answer would be: "in my mouth, in the form of food"

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i store my poker br in my mind.
imagination is power! ;)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I keep my bankroll on the site on which I play. But if the amount is more than 200-300 dollars, I will apply for withdrawal of funds to my account at Skrill or Neteller. I always try to minimize the risks.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep most of my BR on skrill/ netteler and not much at poker rooms I am playing.
If I have more money than I can spend on playing, I am usually staking other CC forum members if any interesting staking thread appears ...

This is exactly what I do.
Whenever I play, don't have much time for it, it is on Stars, so I keep a little onthere (around $100).
All left is on Neteller,Skrill,paypal.
I got my wages from job on a regular bank-account and all I have left at the end of the month goes from that account to Skrill,Neteller and Paypal too.

If my roll on stars comes close to $200 I withdraw to Skrill what is above $100.

Sometimes when I do not have the time to play myself I stake other members for small amounts, although not right now as I'm saving money for a roadtrip.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management