laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Watch the big poker tournaments live and learn how to hit by the pro players and vary it a bit.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All of the above/adjacent. The means to learn how to play and manage your bankroll are literally at your fingertips. Being able to profit at this game, especially in this climate, will take much patience, skill, and lots of luck to be honest. I mean if you can find a decent game somewhere that's full of fishy, splashy players w/money to burn then that's awesome. The games I can find rank from hard to damn near impossible to beat or even to just profit/cash. But over time the skilled players will be rewarded.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's about theory I think that in this forming you will find enough information about poker but if you're talking about playing I think pokerstars it's a good option because it has a lot of freeroll tournaments

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play as much as you can at micro stakes and there are thousands of videos on You Tube which show you the
basics, watch as many as you can.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that almost everything can now be learned on YouTube, there are a lot of tutorials on a variety of topics, including poker, of course.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is a lot of literature on poker, there is a course here for free, but the best is to play play money and figure it out.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best place is here at card chat, there is a lot of updated content, you just have to explore.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my opinion is that you need to work in programs and hire a coach, school is also not bad, but a personal trainer is better

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
best place is to open some tables and play some beautiful game of poker

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would agree that CardChat's 30-day course, as mentioned is a very good start. I would look at gripsed.com which provide organized listing of Evan 'Gripsed) Jarvis' instructional video.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
on YouTube there is a lot of interesting content to learn

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is a lot of quality free material on Youtube. There are also several streamers who are very good players on Twitch.

But it's definitely worth investing in courses and schools, but you have to do a lot of research before signing up.