When you play poker, do you drink or eat something?

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before a gaming session, I always prepare 1.5 cups of water, a liter thermal mug of hot tea, and some snack bars or chocolate in case of a long game. Fruits are also welcome - a banana, for example, almost replaces a full meal.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My choice of drinking or eating while playing poker depends on the environment and how I feel at the time. I sometimes enjoy a light drink to relax, but I also make sure not to overdo it to maintain my focus. As for food, I might snack on something light if I'm hungry, but I always try not to get too distracted from the game.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like to play with concentration, but sometimes I eat or drink and watch or listen to something else.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you play poker, do you drink or eat something? or just play focus
I mostly drink tea, juices or plain water. Sometimes on weekends, when friends come to visit me and I play poker, I can have a beer. I eat depending on my appetite, it can be a full dinner, or just sandwiches or other snacks.

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
ofcourse, it's impossible to not drink all the time if you play reguralry. I don't often drink coffee, tea, etc. while playing, but always drink water ofcourse.

About eating... If you play in long MTT for me personally it's better to not eat at all, it's better for concentration. But that's just me. If i don't play serious i can do whatever i want, even watching some videos and don't pay attention to the tables at all.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I drink tea or coffee. It all depends on your mood

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Sometimes. I take some snack or banana and for drinking 1-2 beers or water, orange juice.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, when I play I only drink water or a fruit shake, to stay active and focused.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to eat first, then sit at the computer.

battlebornVC

battlebornVC

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Eat chips sometimes with water, or coffee

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I always like to eat something and also drink ice water in this hot time in my city.

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It doesn't always happen that you eat and drink while waiting for a good hand. There were times when I couldn't play on time and it was a total distraction.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Hello when I play I drink water and if the tournaments are long of course I eat something soft that doesn't make me sleepy

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I just try to stay hydrated by drinking water and depending on the time of day, a cup of coffee. :giggle: