GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I think that this situation has happened to many of us !!! It serves as learning to avoid making certain mistakes again in those situations ... it is preferable to withdraw from that hand !!!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for months now have ran so far under what's expected it is untrue I can not remember the last time in a key spot really deep when I have held the last 5 times I've got it in against underpairs they flop a set it's crazy. I just want the best hand to hold up sometimes it's like there's 20 aces in the deck when I have pocket tens I have AK run into 88 they hold why can't I have a bit of that stuff
I feel we all know what you're saying, it happens to us all!!! You shove with AA, KK, or 2 pair thinking you're good to go! In my opinion if your hand can be beat a smaller bet would be better then after the river read the board to see if you can be beat, then make a decision on bet size based on that. It is almost like if you can be beat that you will be online!!!! It's the algorithms:D:D!!!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You have to look at your game.
I have stats on some of you and they say "change your style".
One guy is too passive and calling too much. Another is too aggressive.
In both cases you are exposing your self to the big bite of variance.
Unfortunately I have nothing on the OP.

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is frustrating to get sucked out on, but as others have said all you can do is feel good that you got your chips in good and you want that call every time, even though a small % you’ll lose.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournaments can be rough considering the amount of time you put into them and can suck out very easily or 1 badly played hand and you are struggling.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Once I had JJ
Then I had KK
Then I had AA
Then I had none.
The end.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ends?
IT NEVER ENDS!!!
MuHaHaHaHaHa

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Volume Cures Variance - Dan "Jungleman" Cates

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for months now have ran so far under what's expected it is untrue I can not remember the last time in a key spot really deep when I have held the last 5 times I've got it in against underpairs they flop a set it's crazy. I just want the best hand to hold up sometimes it's like there's 20 aces in the deck when I have pocket tens I have AK run into 88 they hold why can't I have a bit of that stuff
I play with one expectation online and another one live. For me it's not the same thing.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have zero expectations online

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It ended for me once back in 2010 or so, but then it sucks you right back in lol

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It ends with a new beginning, regression.

Since you've run bad, statistically, the laws of probability say, you will regress to the norm, you will get the breaks, your favored hands will win most of the time, which is the norm.
Losing to inferior cards is the part of poker that is the hardest to accept. You are not alone being frustrated when you thought you had "the cards" at some point, pre, flop, turn, river; and it ended up going to pieces on you.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not easy to lay down good hands only to find yourself losing to less good hands. I know that I do have this type of problem and try to lay them down, yet it is so hard for me to fold them. I am trying hard to do so, but I find myself thinking that I do have the best hand, when I really do not have it.

Beatlebug

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's always frustrating when you lose with a weak hand with top pair AA. But it forces you to learn new strategies in order to play them right.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to play less dispersive games. do not rush to play for all the chips if everything is against you then fight longer.:)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, my friend, is our benefactor.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play without overestimating your pocket cards, do not stop at the beginning of the path and you will see your victory and your best game. This is all the regularity of the game, understand this and there is no mysticism here. Success to you.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, AK is a drawing hand. Albeit, a very powerful drawing hand, but a drawing hand non-the-less. Play AK with proper caution.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just laugh with your luck and move on.