When Will This End?

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I for months now have ran so far under what's expected it is untrue I can not remember the last time in a key spot really deep when I have held the last 5 times I've got it in against underpairs they flop a set it's crazy. I just want the best hand to hold up sometimes it's like there's 20 aces in the deck when I have pocket tens I have AK run into 88 they hold why can't I have a bit of that stuff

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know - it sucks! I used to think the same things. Now I just move on. It is what it is.

I really like the hands like: AA KK QQ 66.
- 66 wins every time.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I know, just scream, yell, maybe swear if it won't bother anyone around you, whisper what you think about room and injustice of the world, smile :) and move on.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, if you are figuring out ways to get your money in with the best hand on a consistent basis what more can you ask? :confused:

You do realize that feeding the fish, or if you have seen me play, feeding us fish, is everyone's responsibility, right?

Suck it up & do your share. :)

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend and difficult but be patient continue don't lose focus, an hour gets better or maybe it gets worse keep trying Good luck.:rolleyes:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes those type of hands will run together. Just take it as you got in good. It always evens out with the odds.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.If Pros have many bad sessions ,why don´t the recreational and low stakes players like us?Just be patient and play your best.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give me AA and I will shove it all...

I feel your pain as I had many times that got burned !

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I for months now have ran so far under what's expected it is untrue I can not remember the last time in a key spot really deep when I have held the last 5 times I've got it in against underpairs they flop a set it's crazy. I just want the best hand to hold up sometimes it's like there's 20 aces in the deck when I have pocket tens I have AK run into 88 they hold why can't I have a bit of that stuff

This.

I am honestly glad there seem to be more posts along this line particularly when they come from players with some experience. For many players it would appear to be taboo to underline when the run bad is suspect and unrelenting.

Anyone with half a brain understands variance, but as I noted the other day, after several years of playing I have had consistent down spells but not once a sun run of say a week or so (just a nice short burst of run good) when I could not lose. People keep stating that in the longer term variance will balance all. I have spent the last few years online patiently waiting for the 'balance' which never arrives.

It is what it is, so I accept it. However, the entire 'all will balance in the end argument' just gets weaker as time passes. From where I stand you are either 'fated' to make gains or not - read into that what you will.

Just do not get in too deep, do not take matters too seriously and it can remain enjoyable if frustrating at the same time!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has bad sessions! Hold on if you play it right. you'll catch up sooner or later! Good luck!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think you are stressed, and you must think calm and control things more. If you are playing with the same way and have the same unpleasant results, then you must decide changes!

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This.

I am honestly glad there seem to be more posts along this line particularly when they come from players with some experience. For many players it would appear to be taboo to underline when the run bad is suspect and unrelenting.

Anyone with half a brain understands variance, but as I noted the other day, after several years of playing I have had consistent down spells but not once a sun run of say a week or so (just a nice short burst of run good) when I could not lose. People keep stating that in the longer term variance will balance all. I have spent the last few years online patiently waiting for the 'balance' which never arrives.

It is what it is, so I accept it. However, the entire 'all will balance in the end argument' just gets weaker as time passes. From where I stand you are either 'fated' to make gains or not - read into that what you will.

Just do not get in too deep, do not take matters too seriously and it can remain enjoyable if frustrating at the same time!

Thanks I too have been waiting for a long time for things to even out

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are stressed, and you must think calm and control things more. If you are playing with the same way and have the same unpleasant results, then you must decide changes!

I'm getting it in having people crushed so I think I'm doing the right things just not getting results I should

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can relate to this feeling you are dealing with. Sometimes I think things really are rigged!!! Then other times I just believe that everything evens out in the end, in other words every dog will have it's day. The longer you play IF you are playing smart poker, you will begin to be the lucky one. Stupid hands will not beat you. Over time the better player will come out on top. THEN lose it all again. That is gambling! I wish you the best of luck, just hang in there and things will work out. They will not be win,win,win all the time because that is not realistic. Though you will come out on top if you play winning poker,

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
.... because it is poker. In fact, it is an unpredictable game, but nevertheless, only your skill and your experience can increase your chances of success.
Good luck.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Hi friend. I think even the creator of the poker game loses and wins. This game has no limits in gaining skills, no player can win every time

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just watched a new video on CardsChat YouTube channel about these problems:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst is that no one know when a bad run will end. When I’m in one, I always try to make the right plays even when I’m losing and maintain a good mentality to keep following my bankroll management.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It will

It will end when you are able to take the beat and go on to the next hand. That one is in the past and there is nothing you can do about it, so don't kick the dog anymore. Just try to say OH WELL and go on. One thing is for sure, you can't make the cards fall your way, but you can play your 2 the best you can. That's all any player can do. GL

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never

as long as there is poker, it will never end, we all lose or win like that, it only ends when you realize that you should not only win all the games and always wait to see the flop on the turn and river before making an allin there, it ends because on the river you always know if you win or lose that hand ..

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you can have patience to play the right moves, and fun to know when to play

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do your best!

All I can say is maximize your profits when you have the winner and minimize the loss when you get bad beats. Don't be afraid to fold good hands and don't be afraid to call when it seems like someone is over-betting. I just played a game where a guy kept over-betting with a random low flop. I had hit a pair and something was amiss. He ended up pushing all-in for no apparent reason and I called. Needless to say I got the knockout bounty for his AK that didn't hit and came in top 10 in the tourney.:D

Last edited:
I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will end when you are able to take the beat and go on to the next hand. That one is in the past and there is nothing you can do about it, so don't kick the dog anymore. Just try to say OH WELL and go on. One thing is for sure, you can't make the cards fall your way, but you can play your 2 the best you can. That's all any player can do. GL

as long as there is poker, it will never end, we all lose or win like that, it only ends when you realize that you should not only win all the games and always wait to see the flop on the turn and river before making an allin there, it ends because on the river you always know if you win or lose that hand ..
So I'm holding a premium AA or KK and have a shove before me I can not play post flop.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not despair. There are bad days, but there are good days. Or maybe you need to revise your game and make corrections.