When Do You Play and Why?

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose to play at night on weekdays as this is the only time I have to play. But undoubtedly the dinde of the week game in the afternoon because there are more tournaments!

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at afternoon and late at evening. I play every day usually frerrolls mtt and 0.10 sit and go at pokerstars. I try to better my game and the only way is practise and learning much as posibble. I think the practise and concentration la more important for better my game and make my bankroll.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think many will agree with me the best time to play this morning or night, this time more enjoyable for poker players.

yes early when you just woke up and the other player yet slept, better in week end , you will find so many fishes at the table.

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day of the week, just to relax.
I play in my office and also at home.
The game for me is a hobby.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play whenever I want. If it's a time when more sharks are on than fish, then it's time to remind those fools who the alpha grinder is.

reyand14

reyand14

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play almost every day and only evening because my brain work better at evening

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost every day, preferrably in the evening and night time

J

jaso_orni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At night

Usually I play at nights so nobody is bothering me, it realloy joyfull to do so that way

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play everyday but as of late I tend to play mostly on the weekends because that's when I get the most action in my area....I haven't played online in a longtime though..

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play always when i have free time. And i play only for pleasure, it is my best game for 7-8 years.

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play whenever I can in my spare time, although I have won big money in the past nowadays I play more for entertainment and hope it leads to big money.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play all day, all tournaments I could find, especially freerolls. Ill be taking up a new job so I won't have the time, maybe just the Cardschat tourneys

K

Klementus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When do you play and why?

Play only weekends, zoom and MTT freerolls, because too tired after work

N

noregrets99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a freeroll player I play every day whenever the elementary is on from pokerschool. Being someone who is not ready to put my own money onto the site you have to take every opportunity to play that you can!

F

fabo420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I typically play from 12-12. CG's and sit & gos when I'm in it seems to do well.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the morning, but I usually wake up late, and in this case I'm following the buy-in micro stakes tournaments as my bankroll.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all at making decision on when to play poker of which it is worth thinking check of number of players online which are in Rhum during an entrance in the client is. The majority of tournaments with the guaranteed prizes are take place in the Central European time in the evening. The largest events of week usually take place during the week-end. On the one hand, participation in such tournaments of a large number of players complicates hit in a prize-winning zone. Though this opinion can and be challenged. Many fans for whose account it is possible to increase the stack participate in such big tournaments and to pass comfortably in money.On the other hand, playing not rush hours on small tournaments, in the long term it can be quite winning case. So it is the best of all to play online poker when it is convenient to you. During any time of day there are advantages and shortcomings, but nevertheless the best for poker will be in those hours when you feel most conveniently and conveniently when distracts nothing you from a game.

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play more often on weekends, when I have no plans and affairs. I play mostly in online tournaments in the evenings, when I have a lot of free time. I like to play cash games in live poker with my friends. but unfortunately my friends and I do this very rarely.

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tend to get a lot more fish on a weekend, I find either early evening or late at night.

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play till my balance run out and the wait and reload and repeat.

Always lose lose lose no matter what. haha

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every day, because I'm unemployed ... tragic !!!

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every day, because I'm unemployed ... tragic !!!

FaelN

FaelN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker, if I could I would play everyday, but I really have a weak mental and I always go broke because I dont do the right bankroll management, back to the question I guess you shoul play whenever you feel confortable!!