What is your worst BAD BEAT???

R

rockpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my hand (9,9) I raise 8bb from mp; in button villan call.

flop: 927r

I go all-in and villan go all-in.

villan show your cards (7,7).

turn: 10

river: 7 :cool:

Regards, good day!

PD: it happened on short-handed table.

Last edited:
T

the_men222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive got pocket ace ...3 player before me go all in ...i call ...99 QQ KK
the flop is 9 K Q the turn is A and the river is the other f..... 9

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the exception of the Quad vs Quad...these hardly bad beats.

Which is one out twice, and I was hit with 2out with one card to come twice in ~15 min playing one table this week. It looks bad because its quad/quad but the only longshot, running card bad beat in this thread is SP's, but even he was in preflop when it was 70+%...so it needs to be calculated by the odds at each street and how much money went in.

Last edited:
Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My worst bad beat is that I had pockets kings...The flop was 3-k-2...Someone with 10-10 raised and I went all in. He called me...The fourth card was a 10, and the river a 10 too.

I missed this one, this is the real deal bad beat.
Others...OP, 10 bb when it 18% to win (needing a set without right odds), I doubt QQ had too much left behind to push QTT flop, still had 4% chance of winning, so if it was a potsized bet thats about 70% avg equity.
...ATT hand flopped quads, most likely slowplayed into the Royal, but not enough info...
Cumbuboom already mentioned the Aces on flop when money went in...Aces v fives, 600 was in as 80+ fav 4x as much was in with only 2 outs twice...the JK v 66 was a little behing preflop, way behind flop, drawing dead on the turn.

Last edited:
graziosi

graziosi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst bad beat was being handcuffed to the bed and whipped with a.........well you get the point:D

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK.. Here is mine, and I don't think I will have another worse for a long time if ever.

200nl
I'm the BB with ~$175
I'm dealt Ad9h
Folds around to SB who raises to $4
I call.
Small blind is a maniac going wild constantly.
Flop comes AsAc9d
SB bets $8
I raise $20
SB pushes for $~170 (all my money)
I fistpump wildly.
I call.
Turn 5d
River 7d
SB turns over 6d8d.
I quit poker for about a week.

cAPS

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK.. Here is mine, and I don't think I will have another worse for a long time if ever.

200nl
I'm the BB with ~$175
I'm dealt Ad9h
Folds around to SB who raises to $4
I call.
Small blind is a maniac going wild constantly.
Flop comes AsAc9d
SB bets $8
I raise $20
SB pushes for $~170 (all my money)
I fistpump wildly.
I call.
Turn 5d
River 7d
SB turns over 6d8d.
I quit poker for about a week.

cAPS

now that is a bad beat

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i woke up next to combuboom after a wild party and my ass was hurting

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now that is a bad beat

It took my breath away. Literally, I couldn't move my lungs for like 20 seconds. I said nothing, but the table went wild.

This was nearly 3 years ago, and the memory still haunts me.
No amount of "You made the right call" or "the odds favored you over 100:1 when you went in" has ever helped in the slightest.

I guess the ONLY one worse is if I was holding AA when this happened. (yes ive seen the wsop vid)

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The set kings v running tens is slightly worse statistically (unless there was a flush poss.), but running cards to absolutely nothing is...wow. You only quit for a week? You went back and cleaned this guy out, right?

Last edited:
B

bobboss171

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My History of Bad Beat was as follows:

I Had Ad, 10d in the last position .

and the Flop comes Kh, 8d, 5d, 4 players in The Game.

and i was in last position and no one bet, then bet

1 time the big blind, I left and one more player in the game.

The show turns Qd, and my opponent bet the value of the pot

Once I gave it all in and he paid, and the river comes 9d.

I show Ad, 10d Flush with A the kicker , and He shows 7d, 6d STRAIGHT FLUSH
. And end of game for me.

M

mitchel123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my worst bad beat was when i played in final table at freeroll
i got pocket aces, there were 4 callers, raised preflop 3 times minimum
then on the flop came A 2 and something. i raised, all gone accept one. he reraised me, i thouhgt i have the highest possible hand so i go all in
he called. this DONKEY got pockets two. so i have higher three of a kind.
then on the last card came another two and he beat me:s

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
This is just the most recent one of the many worst bad beats I have.

$2.20 HU at stars, it was about the 20th hand
Stacks:

* SB with 1455
* BB with 1545

hand.pl

hand.pl

Blinds: 15/30
Site: pokerstars
Dealt to SB:7♦ 9♦
* * Sklansky group 5
Preflop: Hero calls [15]
* * BB raises 60 to 90 Hero calls [60]
* * Potsize: 180
Flop: 8♠ 10♣ J♠
* * BB: checks Hero bets [30]
* * BB raises 90 to 120 Hero raises 90 to 210
* * BB raises 90 to 300 Hero raises 90 to 390
* * BB raises 90 to 480 Hero raises 885 to 1365 [ all-in ]
* * BB calls [885]
* * Potsize: 2910
Turn: A♦
* * Potsize: 2910
River: K♥
Results:
* * BB shows a straight, Ten to Ace: Q♠ J♥
* * Hero shows a straight, Seven to Jack: 7♦ 9♦
* * BB collected 2910 from pot

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

I Eat Poison

I Eat Poison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ewww i have had so manu im not sure... here is 1 i remember well JJ on the button i limp in... BB raises 3 x the blind, i RR to 9 x he calls, flop J25 he checks i stab deep like 2k he calls.. turn was a blan he checks i stab deeper he pushes... he has QQ and was beat by ruinning spades, this was early in a $5 ds tounrey on ftp, i had already busted 3 ppl out and this guy had a nice stack like mine... so rigged

H

holdempro15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst bad beat was losing Quads vs Quads

D

davieham

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ON PUREPALY I HADE AA A 10 5 HEARTS ON THE FLOP PLAYER HAD 2 6 HEARTS FOR A FLUSH WENT ALL IN I HAD TO CALL YOU NOW WHAT HAPPEND THREE A GOT BEAT BY FLUSH HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ON PUREPLAY KNOW A SITE THAT IS NOT FIXED IN FAVOUR OF AMERICANS

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my girlfriend that i had before i met my wife was the worst bad beat. She was hot, funny, great in the sack ... and then BAM runner runner CRAZY BI**H and I lost.

lmao, now that's a bad beat:D

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's only 2 beats I really remember being the harshest of harshest beats I ever took, and I one I remember (I also, classified this one as a bad beat, but you decide.

First one was on party poker, where I was playing 50/1, or 1/2, it was so long ago, I really don't remember the limits, all that well, but it was one of those 2 (not to mention the last time I ever played on there,lol).

I picked up AA, on the button, 6 max, it was raised, and rereraised to me, so I rerereraised, 5x or so, anyways, got one caller, Flop beauty, A/10/10, my oppent bumps it on me, so I rebump it, he pushed allin for like 400 something, I thought, about quads, but had to call, he flipped, over 10/3, river a ****ing 10.

2nd one was on a FR table at U.B, I'm on the BB, and 4 ppl limped into the hand, I remember holding A/5o, flop, 5/5/5, I check, one guy bets, one calls, I reraise, guy rereraised, middle guy folded, I rerereraised, home boy calls, turn 10, I bump it, he pushed, I insta called, he flips over pocket 10s, river a ****ing 10.

3rd one was retarded, it was also on U.B, playing 50/1 or 1/2 on there, I don't recall my position but this is the questionable Bad Beat, I remeber having close to 600 cash, I recall, picking up A10H, and QJ spades, I remember preflop, this aggressive player would constantly raise, and would also call, raises on the flop, so it was 4 way, with about 30 in the pot cuz it got reraised, after I had called him, regardless, I still called, flop was 89s,Kh, It then went, raise, pot from someone, reraised, pot from aggrso, one folded, I flatted, and the other folded, Turn was a 6h, he then bumped it so much that just calling here was retarded, since it would only like have left me, maybe 60 to 100, so I decided, that with all these outs, that a push was the right move, anyways, The player insta called, and flips over only pocket 3s, lol, river a ****ing blank, all those cards, and I missed everything, 1The flush, 2The other flush, 3 all those straight draws, 4)all my cards, I needed to win, regardless this is the questionable Bad beat

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3rd one sounds like omaha, is there such a thing as a bad beat in omaha?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3rd one sounds like omaha, is there such a thing as a bad beat in omaha?

I don't know if there is such a thing as a bad beat in omaha, but I think if there was I came prety close to it, don't you think:D