What is your style of play - aggressive or passive?

AvaPoker13

AvaPoker13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must play three initial levels more passive and accumulate good results for the sequence after you should play aggressively enforce and (of course with some game).

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mixed, sometime I'm agressive sometime I'm playing passive.

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good question I got to say 50/50 depends on hand the cards determend my style of play

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you a aggressive or passive poker player? I am more of a passive player at first. I mainly play hands that has a good chance of winning and rarely ever bluff. I only get aggressive when I am down to my last chips... What about you?

I would say I'm a TAG but am willing to make adjustments if need be based on current conditions.

A

assafyer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am deciding the way i play according the table when i see a lot of aggressive players in the table i prefer to be passive and trap them when there is a lot of passive players in the table i become more aggressive

S

StoicaIulian123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive or Passive

Are you a aggressive or passive poker player? I am more of a passive player at first. I mainly play hands that has a good chance of winning and rarely ever bluff. I only get aggressive when I am down to my last chips... What about you?

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to make the action happen, and put decisions to a player right off the rip and as well as deep into the tourney.. I do get mad if I do get sucked out on, but ultimately I am forcing them to make the decision so I have to live with the result... Only time I am passive is if I am in a satty and I know there are certain number of seats and if I have not picked up a good enough coasting stack I will only play premiums!!!!

T

tiberiu172

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am down to my last chips

I only get aggressive when I am down to my last chips

:p

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play aggressive and passive during any game. It has to do with my position at the table. I used to play only passive, and as a result, I lost a lot of hands when someone would draw out on me on the turn or river. Years ago I had a fear that if I raised I would get beat and lose more money. Now days I do a lot of raising, and I have won many more pots because of it. But I also lose some too by now thinking it through before hand. I learned much of my play right here, but there is much to it than position. Just ask where, when, and how much to make your play and these players will help you. GL to you

S

SnowedIn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
passive personally. trying to get more aggressive

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in poker We need mixing aggression with passivity

in poker We need mixing aggression with passivity , tight with loose
:as4::ah4: does not guarantee victory,every hand has a chance and should be analyzed case by case,the ability comes when we know the time for each action

:as4::ac4::ad4::ah4: for you

L

leorulex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play agressive when i start the action and passive if not

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly passive, but if the card is very large, I'm sure do raise. And in most I expect a good card. I tried to play agresivno, but does not go in my game. Obtained by losses of stack. I saw agressive players who do not stay long at the table. They just caught on a good card. Aggression should be in moderation.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be more passive which over time improved my live home game play but online I've become tighter but more aggressive. I noticed definite improvement with a more tight aggressive approach online.

As others said position definitely dictates more how i play these days. I play mostly cash games and am still working out the best mix for me in terms of strategy.

Also slow playing (which can be passive) is one thing I've pretty much removed from my online game. Only time I do it now is generally if I'm sure I have the absolute nuts and there's more than 1 other player along for the ride or if another player is doing all the betting for me lol.

D

Denilson Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your style of play ?

How do you behave in a tournament ? Usually always raise their hands ? Or is style q pay to see the next letter ? Often aggressive or more saved?

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight-aggresive,depends on table dynamic and what phase in the tournament.

E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play more reserved,I have patience and play just high cards.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful says to always play your big and little blinds along with the button and you will always go far in any tournament

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the table and my chips, but in general I tend to raise my hand and I'm only aggressive when I'm well located or when I'm on the brink of elimination

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the type of tourney I play... If it's slow rising blinds and deep stacks then I will try to play tight and open raise every hand i play...

I usually play microstakes on turbo so chip stack management means its not always the best play to raise every hand... I'll limp a lot more in these tourneys and only play very strong hands in early positions...

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tight-agressive i think that is the best tactic for begginers like me

rensks

rensks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play passive mos hands some times like to mix it up a little bit

I

insidious96

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play aggressive but it depends on situation.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful plays very loose and aggressive and it seems to work for her lol