puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have said this before somewhere. Passive aggressive. This is the way.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't necessarily like a particular style, I do everything you listed depending on my condition, that's why I can't do what I do tomorrow😃. There would also be: I'm dead tired but I want to play; I'm drunk but I want to I play the bankroll....
I think the most important thing is that whatever style we adopt is constructive for us, if you finish a poker session you have to be at peace with yourself and aim for improvement for the next time.
Luck!
Adapting your style based on your condition and circumstances. It's true that there are various factors that can influence how we play, from fatigue to alcohol consumption. What matters most, as you rightly pointed out, is that whatever style we choose is ultimately constructive for our own well-being and enjoyment of the game.

mbermejo174

mbermejo174

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
7.closed, analytical, impartial. but i always flexibize the way i play

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.passive, tight, professional. Especially early in a MTT. Obviously more aggressive if I make it to the latter stages or a final table. The game dynamic changes at those levels of the game. I usually wait for decent hands and situations or try to exploit players who may have over played their hands.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Tight not passive

Attachments

• 1711082326113.png
    1711082326113.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TAG.. Tight and Aggressive..

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
8.serious, analytical, tight... but i am not great at it :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try (by possibility) to mix the different styles in Poker, depending from situation... I think, this is best method for Me.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps I will try to put myself in the group 7 - closed, analytical, impartial.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
My style is passive aggressive. Very often I am passive even with a good hand

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3.chameleon, professional, expectant

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a very intelligent player and I see which strategy is the best to be able to get all the chips. That's why sometimes it can be very aggressive and sometimes a little passive.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.passive, tight, professional.
2. carefree, noisy, loose.
3.chameleon, professional, expectant
4.talker, loose, usually drunk.
5. loose, passive.
6. diligent, tight, attentive, professional
7.closed, analytical, impartial.
8.serious, analytical, tight

Or write your own style of gris?
Glad you gave the option of writing your own style because mine does not fit with any of those catergories. I play a TAG style for the most part but I adjust my game depending on the circumstances and I will adjust my strategy against certain opponents once I have figured them out. They best way to make money at poker is find out what your opponents do wrong and exploit them. For example: if someone always folds to a cbet unless they have the nuts, then I cbet every flop no matter what my actual cards are because I know they are going to fold a huge majority of the time, and the few times that they don't, then I shut down and put no more money in the pot. I also widen my range when I think that I can be in a pot with them. When I am playing live, I like to talk to other players but my eyes are sharp as a hawk looking for tells and patterns. So maybe: TAG, exploitative, observant, chatty.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play differently and I don't have a specific style, sometimes calmly, sometimes aggressively. It all depends on the opponents' play.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
7. closed, analytical, impartial.