Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play tights aggressively I always try to be that player sometimes I get too tight sometimes too aggressive, so I have to play in the middle, know the edge where to stop, or vice versa be more aggressive if I learn how to do it perfectly, I think I'll be a very strong player

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
chameleon, noisy, talker, tight, aggressive. Those extra words are cos I'm a talker! Never limit myself to 3 words. LOL

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Depend i will adjust my game ro my table or my ranking in the tournament so all can change everyhand.....

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You will understand when you stand on the other side 👍

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't necessarily like a particular style, I do everything you listed depending on my condition, that's why I can't do what I do tomorrow😃. There would also be: I'm dead tired but I want to play; I'm drunk but I want to I play the bankroll....
I think the most important thing is that whatever style we adopt is constructive for us, if you finish a poker session you have to be at peace with yourself and aim for improvement for the next time.
Luck!
You raise an important point about the importance of being at peace with yourself after a poker session, regardless of the outcome. Reflecting on your performance and aiming for improvement next time is a constructive mindset to have.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Usually loose in freerolls at begining, dont want to waste time, most people dont play poker just wait for large pairs then go all in Boring

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
mixed, sometimes aggressive, sometimes dense

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I like the donkey style - Loose Aggressive

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don' t have a style but if i did i would not tell every one would let them figure it out by themself.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7. Pretty tight until I find a spot to make money.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think my style can be described in two words "tight-cautious". I see some weaknesses in my game, namely that I need to be more aggressive from time to time, but so far the aggression is not working well for me. Usually my aggression does not last long, literally until the first donkey :)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1.passive, tight, professional.
2. carefree, noisy, loose.
3.chameleon, professional, expectant
4.talker, loose, usually drunk.
5. loose, passive.
6. diligent, tight, attentive, professional
7.closed, analytical, impartial.
8.serious, analytical, tight

Or write your own style of gris?
I want to write that I have no style. I always play according to the psychology of my opponent. I can play absolutely any style, so I don't have the discomfort of constantly changing during the game. And also I always keep in my head a strategy for each tournament. :unsure:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
desperate, killer and very lucky..... I buy food with poker money, I play with the strength of my stomach and guts

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My way of playing is aggressive, but I am conscious most of the time I play for value and I don't usually bluff

J

jmbluffnstuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exploitative.
Find the weakness your opponents at the table have, and use it to your advantage.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I only play with the :as4: :ah4: hand. 😏

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best poker playing style is one that adapts to the specific game dynamics and the tendencies of opponents. However, the most effective and respected style among many professionals is the "tight-aggressive" (TAG) approach. The best players are also adaptable. They adjust their style based on the game situation, the actions of their opponents, and their position at the table. For example, against very tight players, loosening up and stealing blinds might be advantageous. Conversely, tightening up against loose-aggressive players who frequently enter pots can be a better strategy, waiting to capitalize on their recklessness with strong hands.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
9. wing it and hope for the best with a touch of professional pateince

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a game of observation. Therefore, the first step towards identifying a players style is to observe their general tendencies. This factor is a key link in achieving success in poker. Studying your opponents' tendencies is considered mandatory, especially if you plan to become a winning player. Every action your opponent takes means something.The passivity or aggressiveness of players is reflected in their willingness to take risks. I can be passive and aggressive.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Expectant, tight, attentive, analytical.
In general, I have a fairly flexible style that I change depending on the format and structure of the tournament and how my opponents play at the table.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
2. carefree, noisy, loose.
3.chameleon, professional, expectant
4.talker, loose, usually drunk.
5. loose, passive.
6. diligent, tight, attentive, professional
7.closed, analytical, impartial.
8.serious, analytical, tight

Or write your own style of gris?
all except the 4 and 5, it depends on the table because you can be any of those numbers but the chip leader will always be on the table forcing the bar or the one who wants to grow in chips by going all in with 7 4