riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My bank roll was at $100.00 but after my unlucky day yesterday i'm down to $65.00 this i'm hoping to turn around today.:) I play 0.25/0.50 NL holdem cash games. I also play the cc daily free rolls and some of the poker stars free rolls :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curently my bankroll is 15$. Mostply playing all kind of tourbaments.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am a modest beginner. so my bankroll is limited. so far i have only played hold em, but i will be trying different games .

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My BR was 870, and now it's 500. I think I caught a tilt. Frustrated, I left for 1C/2C.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play in tournaments with buy-in no more than $ 10. Basically I play in tournaments with progressive knockouts or some of the progressive ones if I have a lot of time . My bankrolls defer of what money I have in my disposal at the time .

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been loving those $0.25 Spin N Go's on PS.

Won 28 of 47 last session for $12 profit. got two $6.25 tourneys and won one of them. Maybe these things are beatable... the cheap snap ones on 888 aren't good with the 2min timer. Pretty much bingo.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll is about $50.
I play mostly 10NL cash games (the lowest micro game on the site) and .25 sng 6max.

R

Raposo27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll is $10. I play freeroll tournaments and spins $0,25.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At this moment my bankroll is 0. However, i usualy achieve to win some cents in the freerolls, worth for me to play some sit & go tournaments and 0,25 spin and go tables during weekend.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the perfect bankroll management is the one that the buy-in is at least 100x smaller than you bankroll.
For instance: Bankroll - $100
Buy in allowed - $1
Bankroll - $50
Buy in - 0,50 cents
And so on...
Trust me this will make you play with no stress, badbeats won't interfere in your emotions and you will see you playing like you've never played before

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the perfect bankroll management is the one that the buy-in is at least 100x smaller than you bankroll.
For instance: Bankroll - $100
Buy in allowed - $1
Bankroll - $50
Buy in - 0,50 cents
And so on...
Trust me this will make you play with no stress, badbeats won't interfere in your emotions and you will see you playing like you've never played before

Excellent advice. I've been playing with 100X buy-in for years without any regrets. Though I do cheat once in a while whenever I reach an imaginary goal. To celebrate I'll get in a game under 50x. If I win, I play again, and again, until I lose. Then I go back to the 100x. If I lose, I immediately go back to the 100x.

I mostly play SNGs. Started on ignition a year and a half ago with $25, and now my bankroll there is $630. Bought into Bet Online 3 weeks ago for $25 and my bankroll there is $35. Yes, I'm playing under my 100X limits because their minimum game is $1.50, but I've lost a lot of money over the years with online poker rooms disappearing on me, so I refuse to invest any more than the minimum. I also bought into intertops 2 weeks ago for $25, and my balance there is $20. They only have turbo games, which to a degree diminishes skill and increases the luck factor. They have $.25 games so I'm adhering the 100X rule. The losses might just be due to variance. Time will tell.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent advice. I've been playing with 100X buy-in for years without any regrets. Though I do cheat once in a while whenever I reach an imaginary goal. To celebrate I'll get in a game under 50x. If I win, I play again, and again, until I lose. Then I go back to the 100x. If I lose, I immediately go back to the 100x.

I mostly play SNGs. Started on Ignition a year and a half ago with $25, and now my bankroll there is $630. Bought into Bet Online 3 weeks ago for $25 and my bankroll there is $35. Yes, I'm playing under my 100X limits because their minimum game is $1.50, but I've lost a lot of money over the years with online poker rooms disappearing on me, so I refuse to invest any more than the minimum. I also bought into Intertops 2 weeks ago for $25, and my balance there is $20. They only have turbo games, which to a degree diminishes skill and increases the luck factor. They have $.25 games so I'm adhering the 100X rule. The losses might just be due to variance. Time will tell.

Hey, here's an update. Just came in third place in an Intertops freeroll, so now my $20 balance is $24. At least the stakes are finally heading in the right direction.

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be honest... i will not say my bankroll it's sucks. Mostly i am playing 1 and 0.5$ tournaments, work for me pretty good.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My br is 50.00 dollars at ACR. I play free rolls and low buyin mitts. My Coinbase is over 4 k which holds my bitcoin winnings. I cash out whenever I make enough worth it.

Beatlebug

P

pokeher2k9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll is around 350usd spread across various poker sites. The highest at the moment being 91usd at 888. I play alot of low buyin mmt, usually 1usd and freerolls. But if I have a good week I sometimes do a one and done on 3-5usd mmts

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll is about 15-20 USD. I'm playing freerolls in order to increase it. :eek:

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker bankroll consists of a little over a hundred dollars at BetOnLine and close to $200 at Juicy Stakes. Most of this bankroll is the result of freerolls I played in over the past ten years. Neither BetOnLine or Juicy Stakes are now offering freerolls so I am now mostly playing for "Play Money". Not overly exciting!!

Hi FreePlays, you might consider cashing out of those sites with bitcoins. All it takes is a checking account with debit card, a cryptocurrency exchange, the one I use is Coinbase, and a crypto wallet. That way you won't get charged for the withdrawals. And open an account with Intertops. They have a ton of daily freerolls, including two weekly CardsChat freerolls. Just came in 4th and won $9 this evening. I would have made more if my pocket kings hadn't gotten cracked by an ace on the river. But hey, that's poker. I also made it to the coin in the last CC Freeroll. There'll be plenty more tournaments where those came from.

The freerolls are great. They don't allow late registration which is a big plus in my book. Typical two hour playing time, very reasonable.

Yeah, playing with play money would be boring to me, too.

Take care

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play low and medium stakes tournaments and SNGs and in order to feel comfortable I have to have 100 120 buy-ins for that game format.

Top 10 Games Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management