What are your plans for this year in poker?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
1.trying to get as much money as possible into my account
2.to understand once and for all that my victory does not depend on me, but on the poker gods
3.get rid of the thought that I could be rich with poker
4.play poker to be more fun and not boring
5.cry less but laugh more with poker !

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My plan is to win power path ticket for 109$ as many as it's possible and achieve good result in SM. My poker dream is to win SM but it's hard to achieve so maybe next year.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year I hope to evolve as a player, increase my limit and if everything goes well I hope to become rich hehehe

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will try to improve my skills and focus while playing, and I will focus and play satellites in particular.
Good luck

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I will apply myself much more to be among the best players and win good prizes.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I plan to work with a coach this year...and win many tournaments)))
I plan to step by step increase my bankroll and go towards my long term goal. My main goal is to learn how to earn a steady income, so I'm not in a hurry, but every day I try to do something that brings me closer to my goal.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually plan to stop playing poker (might reconsider later, who knows) and focus on coaching only. Just too annoying playing profesionally from a country with dumb poker regulations while I can charge $300/h for coaching so why bother with limited playing when I dont have access to all the sites, I have lower rakeback, cant play sattelites etc.
So plan is easy - become universally accepted as the best online MTT coach. I already coach at the highest stakes, so its gonna be more about marketing which I totally suck at. Twitter with only 200 followers. :LOL: Need more big names to work with. I already replied to Negreanu's tweet about losing in 2023 and offered him coaching, lets see if he even notices the comment. :ROFLMAO:
As for this forum I plan to message the admin and talk about some cooperation with me helping players on the forum in exchange for promoting myself with branded nickname/avatar/signature. (Which I already do on 2+2)
Building a strong online presence is crucial. Engaging with the poker community on social media platforms like Twitter is a good start. While you may have a small following now, consistent and quality content, such as tips, strategies, and success stories, can help grow your audience over time. Engaging with high-profile players like Daniel Negreanu is a smart move as well, as it can bring attention to your coaching services.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I have a plan to earn 100K throughout the year, playing poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study more, win more tournaments and stay away from sports betting..lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the goal this year is to withdraw 1,000,000 dollars and win this amount. Let's hope that I can do it this year I will do my best and will play the best tournaments and win big prizes, let's see if I can win this amount or not, but I hope luck is on my side and I will be able

T

TinTinPirulin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
This year I plan to focus a lot on poker and learn all the fundamentals. i win many hands