What are your plans for this year in poker?

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I plan to work with a coach this year...and win many tournaments)))
Same as it is every year try to win, I have a couple challenges from friends at our home games. So need to beat them to maintain my record.

Q

quinodozjuan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This year I'm playing poker again! looking forward to studying and playing tournaments!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
well I hope that I will get a good run this year , a very good run :) and I wish to became more complete player

MTT Database Review

MTT Database Review

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
I actually plan to stop playing poker (might reconsider later, who knows) and focus on coaching only. Just too annoying playing profesionally from a country with dumb poker regulations while I can charge $300/h for coaching so why bother with limited playing when I dont have access to all the sites, I have lower rakeback, cant play sattelites etc.
So plan is easy - become universally accepted as the best online MTT coach. I already coach at the highest stakes, so its gonna be more about marketing which I totally suck at. Twitter with only 200 followers. :LOL: Need more big names to work with. I already replied to Negreanu's tweet about losing in 2023 and offered him coaching, lets see if he even notices the comment. :ROFLMAO:
As for this forum I plan to message the admin and talk about some cooperation with me helping players on the forum in exchange for promoting myself with branded nickname/avatar/signature. (Which I already do on 2+2)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To stop playing out of habit. Many times this past year, i have logged on and just played when i have not been in the right frame of mind, that could be with tiredness, boredom or chasing loses.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Play more live poker and try to make more of my £109 tickets on pokerstars when I qualify. First try this Sunday!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Play more 50NL and achieve a win rate of 4bb/100 (or more) at the stake

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It's hard to develop when there are no goals. Goals help us to be more motivated to perform routine activities.New Year is a time for setting goals. New Year is always a reason to start a new life. Goals are a guide to where we are moving, which means it is logical that from time to time we should monitor our direction. Simply put, keep track of our goals. I want to win 3K in a year.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My plan is to actively play poker and participate in our forum, and I also have a goal of collecting $100 in my account from freerolls without depositing any money. It's difficult, but I believe it can be done :)

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My plans for 2024 are:
- Stop gambling all the money I earn.
- Access tournaments through satellites instead of paying the buyin.
- Set aside quality time to play.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm going to play as a regular winner at NL50 cash tables. Of course, I know it won't be a quick progress; I have the whole year to reach that point.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm going to continue my weekends in NH for tournaments, go to Vegas again and play tourneys, and do my best to play a tournament each month at Foxwoods. I'm also considering doing Uber, and if so maybe pick up some fares for my ride home from tournaments. :)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a plan to stay positive in the rooms I play in, and if this first objective is possible, I would start playing at a higher buy-in rate!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to make more money in poker, hopefully I can make a lot of money this year.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I plan to play more. During the week at least one daily one-hour cash game session and on the weekend some tournaments. I also intend to play the Cardschat freerolls whenever they occur at times when I am available.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this year I want to continue climbing levels in poker, I want to reach nl25, hopefully I can achieve it.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have ambitious plans for the coming year! I want to devote myself to playing for real money this year and leaving tournaments on the back burner. At least the beginning of this year is so certain! If everything goes smoothly, maybe this direction will remain my main one.