What is your funny monent in playing poker on past several days?

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny that when you don't expect to win, you win. And vice versa, when you have dismantled the game and you have great chances, you lose.
hahaha life is like that so when you like a girl she doesnt and viceversa.

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing on 888 near the bubble, I had aces went all-in against a pair of eights.
Flopped a set, and he got runner runner quads, the funny thing about it is something was telling me I'm screwed when I saw that 8 on the turn, Typical 888Poker.
bro, go take a shower with lilac flowers.

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am teaching my friend how to play poker, we are playing 25c/50c blinds and usually have about 25eur stacks. So, I got KJ as my whole cards and my friend raises preflop up to 5eur (I immediatly put him on premium pair). Something inside me told to see the flop though and I decide to follow up with this feeling. Surprise, surprise - flop comes as Q, J, J. (Suits ain't important on this one). My friend shoves and I think for a second.. I believe since he a fish he'll shove anything so I decide to call. He flips over Aces (first time he ever got them), he shouts a lot of cursewords in disbelief when I show him my KJ and turn fullhouse fading a better fullies on a river taking all his stack. :D

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldnt call it funny, but I won a 320$ ticket ticket in the Level 20 ( 2 places paid) AGAIN, and finally I get dealt AA, I raise, 3 bet, I 4 bet, he shoves I call, we are up against KK YEAH!!!! A king in the window, and my stack ( enough to get to the money) is cut in pieces :( I can't win in the big ones, no idea why

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played poker and forgot about my smoothie, went to sleep, came back 20 hours later and discovered alien life forms in the glass. Don't leave your smoothie and take good care of it. :D

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I beat triple Aces or Kings with a pair of 22, Cause I hit the flush, I thought it was funny cause I'm usually the one getting the bad beats.

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yesterday I resteal JJ>A8o.and do you know what happened on the river in the end? KKKK5 I don’t know if it’s funny or not. But it’s very unpleasant

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The moment when I invested in the pot on the flop 42bb, and then my Internet was gone (

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know if it was funny or creepy, my dog jumped on top of my cell phone and I accidentally went all in holding 9e8, the villain paid holding AK, became A76, the next one was a K and in River it became my follow-up.. I think it was more lucky than funny. And I was screwing my dog because I was going to lose everything and still close to the blob bursting...
it was very creepy...

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
This week I got a poker when I received in hand 22 then another 2 appeared on the flop and finally on the river it gave me another 2 it was a great moment because I managed to make a very big pot

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing jackpots on ACR or Spin N Go's as they are called at $15 for top spot of $1 million. Usually the tables color changes as it spin to different amount but this time a final table background showed up with a prompt to make a deal or not. I auto assumed I had won the $1 million game. I started saying OMFG out loud until 10-15 seconds in I had won a $1,500 dollar game 100x multiplier. I was jolted and came in third for $125 as no deal was agreed to by 1 guy. It was funny as I was at Starbucks.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny moment is that i won 200$ just by a missclick

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not yet had the opportunity to play tournaments. And in spins for 3 people, a lot of stupid things always happen, while I can only play this format.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was such a funny case when, with a 95% chance, a high pair lost a set on the river.I am always amused by such moments.