What is your funny monent in playing poker on past several days?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In last week , do you have any funny moment while playing poker game , what interesting hands feeling great ...

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online poker, there aren't that many funny moments. But I cracked Aces with 53s, but that was more ridiculous than funny ^^

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When I won the hand with 99 against AA and KK.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This week I lost every day with full against a bigger full. Not funny, but I can only laugh at it.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, I don't even remember any funny hands at all. Maybe actual funny hands way more less or I don't find them as interesting.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this last week I was even happy to play. however I had a lot of accumulated work to do and I didn't have time to play, I'm returning today.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think more than fun was being amazed to qualify for the second day of a major WCOOP event, the second day was not at all brilliant but the first day was super fun and exciting. Regards.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NL: within 6 hands in the same tourney i got AA, QQ and 1010 All 3 was vs. 1 player. the flop was good for me, the 1010 even with an other 10. The opposite player always had pairs, smaller except vs 1010 (that was vs JJ) and all 3 went allin on flop. Once he got the 2 outs on turn, other 2 cases on river... 1st 2 i was swearing, third time just laughing....

PLO: got beaten for days by AAxx, so yesterday i tried to push all the AAxx with 2 straight chance or flush to allin asap. got 11 altogether, I won 1 (they fold on flop) 1 was a push and I lost 9. 2 times river 1 out, 2 times river 2 outs....

Otherwise, caught 2 drunkers on Friday night at my table, and the chat coincidently wasnt turned off. Made me a bit laugh their high level 'conversation'........

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to win, it doesn't come out that often, but when you win and take first place among many players, it's very nice, I also think it's possible to take a break for a couple of days

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

sometimes it's not fun !! I am not saying how much money I have ... I can tell you that it is not much ...

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Miss click, folded KJ ( wanna open normal x2.5 bb )off and on flopa had two pairs, and on turn would hit a full house on three way all-in and lost massive pot.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In last week , do you have any funny moment while playing poker game , what interesting hands feeling great ...

The funny thing is that almost every tournament I go as a chip leader and before it they run over me and I don't get into the prizes. :jd4::):jd4:

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

It was fun and exciting this past Saturday, I got a 6th place in the 300 Freeroll and made the top 18 in the monthly 1000 tournament, I was yelling at my friend with every hand that came my way, I was so excited. :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not too sure anymore whether this was in the last 7 days or not but the last time i actually put some focus to chat during cardchat game someone literally asked from me like am i even cc member :dontknow:

I'd imagine this ^ counts as "funny moment" in certain areas ...

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funniest moments when players complain about the RNG have been coming to me more and more often lately, which cannot but cause laughter.

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funniest thing that could have been just the nicknames of the players

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, we were four handed on the table, $50 triple up SNG game. I had 7k in chips, another player had 4k and the other two players had the remaining 2.5k split between them. I'd been raising the other players blinds a lot. Not really bullying. I was just getting good hands. Well, maybe a little bullying. I had KK and made a minimum raise to 800. Blinds were 200-400. odds were one of the other two short-stacked players would be out of the game in another round or two. They folded, but the player with 4k in chips must have thought I'd been bluffing all along because he went all in. I'm sure he was planning on showing how he outplayed me by showing his 10-4 off-suit after I folded. Instead, I called and knocked him out of the game, I'm sure much to the delight of the other two players who split the $450 winnings with me. I laughed for half an hour while thinking of the expression he must have had on his face and the screams he probably made when I flipped over those kings.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's funny that when you don't expect to win, you win. And vice versa, when you have dismantled the game and you have great chances, you lose.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently have no fun money to play poker, Curiously, sometimes it costs a lot to win a little money in the free tournament, What I try the most is to have fun playing poker for real money:D:D:D:D:D

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a few days ago I was playing late at night and I fell asleep while playing, being very tired :), and when I woke up I was just in BB with QQ and my time had passed - he put me in a sit out ... in front of me there were 2 all- rings and if I gave a call it was my hand :)) , but I still managed to enter the prizes :))

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its more sad than funny, but I keep seeing players play hands with players that are sitting out.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think its more sad than funny, but I keep seeing players play hands with players that are sitting out.
Guess you right - it is sad. And it's even more sad that most people in our games tend to do that on regular basis ...

Like they've no idea how to read the game since it shouldn't be that hard to figure out when player in your table is actually sitting out or whatever ...

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I was playing on 888 near the bubble, I had aces went all-in against a pair of eights.
Flopped a set, and he got runner runner quads, the funny thing about it is something was telling me I'm screwed when I saw that 8 on the turn, Typical 888Poker.