What are your favorite starting hands?

V

Vardenis Pavardenis

Rising Star
I like all suited spades. And if they are connected, that's my personal monster hand. Usually opponents believe I have something big, even I didn't hit anything :)

A

asaell14

Enthusiast
I play the high cards but also play the bajitasla difference is that with high card upload the apues and the bajita just called and hope the flop megusta play 2.5 games and A3 when almost everyone at the table is that they ban they have high game and most of the remaining cards to the flop are knee-deep.;) ;) :cool: :cool:

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
my favorite starting hand is proboly the same as alot of players i like AA, or AK suited ould be a tight race for my favorite hand, ive had my aces busted alot in my lifetime and im sure its the same for alot of other people and its recks your head hen you go all in with the aces and someone calls with some bs like pocket 3's or pocket 7's and they catch on the river all the online sites are amazing at this bs, it seems like i win alot more live with pocket aces so online i ould say AK suited because the possible flush dra straight draw and the amount of outs you have after the flop when you hit good, but as for live i'd stick with pocket aces for live poker

EXTREMUM

EXTREMUM

Enthusiast
Enjoy low / middle suited and / or straight connectors, in a decent multiway pot.

Tracid

Tracid

Pretty stupid for an A.G.I.
Community Guide
Awards
I'm fairly fond of J,10 suited and A,10 suited but, I'm not so sure I have a faourite hand anymore...

I hate A,J because I've lost with it so many times... Was knocked out of the biggest tournament I've played to date with that hand after making it to the final two tables, was called all-in by a lesser hand and out drawn..

It always seems to get dominated or out drawn...

Sadtimes.

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
What type of game am I playing? This is the first question for that question. ^_^

But if i'm playing a short field, I like to start with suited connectors and high cards. ^_^

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Well, I think it's kinda obvious that everyone would like to have AA or KK, but I would only like to have it if I have low cash stack. If I have a decent Cash Stack, I'd like to get suited 8-9 9-10 10-11 OR 8-8 9-9 10-10.

D

Dragic004

Enthusiast
I think that everibody love to have AA :) KK is good cards, but they are also magnet for A. I love 10 9 suited.

real_lee85

real_lee85

Enthusiast
my favorite...

I have two absolute favorites... (next to aces of course) first J10 of diamonds. second pocket 77's

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
pairs prefer qq kk aa.
but first hand not matter so much because many players do not pay

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands