What is your favorite game?

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I prefer to play no limit hold'em, I'm more familiar with it now. I prefer to focus on just one type, I'm not good at one anymore, playing multiple types would make me confused, I believe that focusing on just one style will make me evolve better.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Oh, Razz, you've stolen my heart with your unique charm! 😍 The excitement of the game lies in the thrilling challenge it offers - the art of scooping the pot with the worst hand! 🎲🏆 It's like a delicious puzzle, where I get to strategize, bluff, and outwit my opponents with lowball magic! ✨😎

My proverbial reason for adoring Razz is simple: "In a sea of high hands, I find joy in the beauty of the low." 🌊🃏 It's an unconventional path to victory, and I relish every moment of it!

Keep dealing those low cards and bring on the Razz-matazz! 🃏🎉 #RazzLover #LowballChampion 🏆🌟

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I get into an Omaha game, I won two hands and then I lost all my chips in one hand haha I never liked to much that type of game

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Texas holdem was always my favourite i play littlr omaha and thats all

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer to play no limit hold'em
I think the best game that is in poker.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love just play NL Holdem Tournaments.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
No limit holdem, of course. But if I want to have fun sometimes, I look for Mix or HORSE games.

M

Mygames_Reward123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
My favorite games revolve around the exhilarating world of poker, with titles like World Series Poker reigning supreme. The strategic depth, psychological intrigue, and heart-pounding moments of anticipation make these games an unmatched thrill. Engaging in high-stakes showdowns and mastering the art of reading opponents truly captivates me, making poker an enduring source of excitement and strategy. I also play the Coin Master game this is one of my favorite games.

T

tovas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play no limit hold'em and MTT for fun

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, hold'em is the most popular game of all poker varieties.

Top 10 Games