What is Your Favorite Card Game?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play holdem tournaments. I started playing poker at Zynga poker and now I play at pokerstars.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Play holdem tournaments. I started playing poker at Zynga poker and now I play at pokerstars.
Zynga has huge collusion occuring I warn you...

There will be friends, couples... They enter table together etc. Do not underestimate the Zynga cheaters they are dumb but very aggressive. Will sandwich you and rampage you.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TV shows brought me in to poker, played with friends on partys and stuff like that. As soon as i was 18 i started playing online on PS, and playing since then

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was infected by a nephew who saw an advertisement on TV and downloaded poker stares, now I can not live without poker !!!

O

OkyHb_style

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with Texas hold'em. then tried his hand in Omaha, played in the Razz. now back to Texas and try to reach a new level of the game.

G

glennelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 card draw rocks but nobody online plays it. Not on the software I use anyway.

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
5 card draw rocks but nobody online plays it. Not on the software I use anyway.
I always liked 5 card draw. I grew up playing that most of the time. I still enjoy it. Hard to get a game going, and I don't like it two or three handed. It is much better with 5 or 6 players.

I play a lot of Omaha, these days. I am really enjoying that. There is a lot more to think about.

G

glennelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always liked 5 card draw. I grew up playing that most of the time. I still enjoy it

That's how I got into poker too. My father taught me when I was 5 years old. It seems like that's how a lot of people from my generation were introduced.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was a teenager, my dad began to watch wsop coverage and play online poker. It looked like a lot of fun; so, I gave it a whirl and got hooked. I've played: Draw (single and triple), Stud (hi and hi/lo), Razz, Omaha (PL, NL, 5-card, and 8 or better), Badugi, 8-game, and HORSE. However, I'm currently grinding NL Hold'em.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

No limit is my choice.

Q

Quads2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the big stars on TV and liked the game. Then I started playing online in small stakes and that is totally different.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I started playing limit holdem online at , I don't really remember , it was for sure a social network poker game for play money , maybe yahoo game , then I tried for real money with limit holdem again , no success at all , only rakeback :) , but it was some fun days for sure that I remember and I am nostalgic . You now , to play free of worry for the result and not kmowing much of the game , such a rookie , but it was cool days , now the result counts 100000% more :(

When I first tried no limit online I was losing one stack after the other , so good I was :D Now it's far too better . So yes I began with limit holdem online but then changed to no limit . Ah , also I tried some omaha a little after the beginning , losse but I loved it then , but the losses made me stop playing it , only once made 2.5$ to 25$ :) Now it's better .

A

Alh795yys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Two. In my country, it's called Capsa, but International called it Big Two or Big Deuce. You guys should try that game. It's fun to play with friends, and person who lose will get punished lol.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker in social networks for conditional chips !!! now I'm playing Texas Hold'em in multi-table tournaments on micro and sometimes at low limits !!!!

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started poker at facebook
My game is tournaments
I like to play Bounty Tournament

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing over two years ago I showed one the poker room my roommate and I began to learn to play poker ,I only play no limit hold'em

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i play too NL Holdem and sometimes NL OMAHA

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts