What is your diet ?!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to stay hydrated and nuts are normally the snack of choice while playing poker for me. Playing live have never order food while at the table.
goooooooodddd , this I also do, a 2.5 liter water bottle next to it !!

:captain:

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yoga eat healthy eat light breakfast lunch and a good dinner. workout maybe to stay more active and to refresh after long sessions. good luck.

good tip bro !!!! yoga and do exercises !!! copied i will try !!!
grateful for the attention !

:captain::D:D:D

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
My diet depends on the time of year. In summer, I prefer vegetables and fruits.

Hi, one I will try to give preferences to vegetables and fruits and vegetables !!!

grateful for the attention !

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long games or tournaments I honestly like to eat fruit.
But as far as a diet I guess im not to that stage in life yet.

I also think I'm not even in this phase of life yet !!!! grateful for the attention bro !!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you for your attention, thanks for the tips, and thank you for the work CardChat .... :)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t follow a diet, I eat everything, but in small quantities, I think the body needs different foods in, only the main thing is not to overeat.

S

Salteballe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iam sorry, Just have hot chocolate and croissants i the morning. I am not healthy....

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only concern during tournaments is to not play hungry or thirsty as this impacts negatively my game. I do not follow any specific diet for poker.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay away from all grains and processed food. Most importantly, 1 glass of courvoisier at the start of the tournament.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t follow a diet, I eat everything, but in small quantities, I think the body needs different foods in, only the main thing is not to overeat.

That's right, not overeating is the main thing .....
grateful for the advice!

:D

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iam sorry, Just have hot chocolate and croissants i the morning. I am not healthy....

but ended up advising, a chocolate every two hours can be good ...
grateful for the attention

P

pavidlo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My child has big health problems and many doctors advise us on diets. In a short period, we have tried different types of diets, but we do not see great results. My child has epilepsy and overweight problems. This time our doctor advised trying the keto diet, as it increases the level of ketone bodies in the blood. I read that this diet can be the solution to our problem, but it will be very difficult to eliminate foods that we are used to from our daily diet. A friend of mine advised us to try ordering a special Taco Bell menu at https://www.modernfit.com/food/how-to-order-keto-at-taco-bell-for-a-low-carb-diet/, so how it was created for the keto diet. I hope we succeed.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I'm on a diet, to lose extra weight, I just decrease, massively, carbo intake and increase protein intake (plenty whole eggs), cut processed foods, plenty water far from the meals and regular cardio and workouts.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My child has big health problems and many doctors advise us on diets. In a short period, we have tried different types of diets, but we do not see great results. My child has epilepsy and overweight problems. This time our doctor advised trying the keto diet, as it increases the level of ketone bodies in the blood. I read that this diet can be the solution to our problem, but it will be very difficult to eliminate foods that we are used to from our daily diet. A friend of mine advised us to try ordering a special Taco Bell menu at https://www.modernfit.com/food/how-to-order-keto-at-taco-bell-for-a-low-carb-diet/, so how it was created for the keto diet. I hope we succeed.

succeed yes, congratulations for the change and with willpower you can .... hugs

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm on a diet, to lose extra weight, I just decrease, massively, carbo intake and increase protein intake (plenty whole eggs), cut processed foods, plenty water far from the meals and regular cardio and workouts.

a complete player, congratulations on the form and success on a daily basis ... health and more health!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
diet and exercise..

Diet, I make sure I eat some protein, eggs and steak, an hour before I play. When play starts, I have a fill-in, either a sandwich, and/or probiotic drink. I try to exercise one or two hours before a session, more for mental than physical clarity.
I also make sure I have a good night's sleep the day I play.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Natural habits as much as possible are reflected in life, integral health appears, good decisions, virtues and benefits come to light.

In quarantine I had a setback :D, but it's part of giving up old habits :)

:kc4::qc4: Kings of Nature GL

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No specific diet.

I don't have a specific diet. I just try to include
in my diet some vegetables and proteins. I like roast beef and vegetable soups.:rolleyes::cool:

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all what i can buy for 15$/month. Only diet for students. Almost optimal.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just eat healthy. Lots of vegetables, fruits. Also fish meat but not fried. I do not count the quantity, I eat until I am full

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

$15 / month...???????????????...$3.50 a week on food...???...more details please.

my diet is mainly 'italian'...spaghetti...lasagne...pizza...fish...cheese + grapes, melon, bananas, fruit juices..lots of sparkling water. Once a month I go veggie for 3 days with lentils, rice, zucchini, capsicum, mushrooms, greens. Should eat more greens i guess.
probably very unhealthy.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Students do are poor am i right ...
But then again your 15.- probably sounds luxurious to some people (for example them in india) ...