What you need to improve your poker game?

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally and thanks to cardchat I have been able to access tournaments where there are very competitive players and they show a different way of playing than they pass with high pairs in hand or combine gradual increases to get more chips :deal:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still lack the patience to improve my game.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest problem is that from time to time I play a limit in which I lose money. I don't have the patience to play NL2 (

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I do not have enough time to improve my game! I study different aspects of the game, but I can’t put them into practice due to the fact that there is simply no time to play poker! I improve my game constantly and I am happy with the result, but these results take a lot of time! Good luck at the tables!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More fish at the table.

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of motivation and enough time not only to play, but also to prepare and analyze afterwards. Only in this way can I improve permanently and try to apply the knowledge gained from the analysis next time.

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience to wait for good starting hand from early position, discipline to stay faithful to your strategy and adjust as you move deeper into a tournament, tricks to help u stay off tilt, emotional control, focus attention, able to play each and every hand optimally.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
All I need is free time and a good mood. And although I often have a good mood, it is very difficult to find free time.
Good luck.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would need time, whenever I play I can't do it in peace because there is always something else to do. I would like to have enough time to dedicate a good amount of hours or days to a big tournament and in this way concentrate well on the game. I think that's what professional players have, time to play poker, something that other mere mortals don't have. Regards.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's enough for me to see how others play.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
everything :)), I think I should spend a lot more time playing poker, but fortunately :)I can't:)

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To improve your game, you need to watch training videos, analyze your hands, play with full concentration

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have everything I need to improve my game and my skills. That's what I do. I think the most important skill is patience, patience is success in the long run.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
More study, discipline and patience.
Thank you Cardschat for giving me the opportunity to read this forum and play your freerolls. It helps me improve a lot

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to know where you are and what you should be looking for in good players. The old saying "If you can't spot the fish then you are the fish" tells you that. There are ways to play these games properly, traits of successful players and folks need to learn them or go out of your way to develop a successful system that you can win with on a consistent basis but you need to know where you are first.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need play more mtt and fix some moments (chech raise, vpip and 3-bet)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I think I don't have enough patience to wait for the right cards, also I think I need to be more aggressive.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience by far. I have none when it comes to playing cards. Turbo formats are best suited for me.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study and review your hands to look for mistakes.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficult for me to not have it as a hobby. The periods (4x few weeks - 10 hours/day) I tried to play as a semi pro, although I was winning I just got bored and didn't enjoy the game.

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Focusing on ways to improve my game is one of the ways that keeps poker interesting for me, especially during those boring, dry spells. I've come back after being away for quite a while and last time CardsChat was an amazing resource at helping me improve with technical aspects such as position, bet size, playable range, etc -and whilst, I can still improve and brush up in those areas, this time around I am paying much more attention to studying the patterns and play-styles of the other players which is fascinating!

It certainly helps with keeping focus and distracts from the fact that you haven't had a decent hand to play in hours, lol!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
personally and thanks to cardchat I have been able to access tournaments where there are very competitive players and they show a different way of playing than they pass with high pairs in hand or combine gradual increases to get more chips :deal:

A little self-control, with that my game will be limitless.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in need of a miracle 'cause BAD everyday

Top 10 Games