Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm ashamed that I used to be very emotional because I was angry when I lost and couldn't do anything about it after a lot of hands and became a very calm poker player and began to control my emotions so this will come with experience but at the beginning of my poker growth I was emotional and when I remember it I'm sometimes ashamed of it

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am not ashamed of losing because that is just going to happen. I am ashamed when I lose because I was on TILT as there are many different options when you feel that coming on, no justifiable excuses for allowing that negative kind of emotion.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm sure because of my emotional instability.
I'm not ashamed. I have nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes it is unpleasant for me to understand that my skills are not enough for good results, but I know that everything depends only on me and if I work hard and improve my skills, then in time I will achieve my goal :)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always ashamed when I fold to obvious bluffs with the nuts.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not ashamed or ashamed of myself, but I am ashamed to see so many pranksters playing, yesterday 09/05/23 in a freeroll there were players with somberness, exchanging offenses, throwing throws, reaching the absurdity of combining moves and all in, after a long time I was switched tables, then there were only throwables, I left the tournament

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Im ashamed of not having enought patience some times and do bad moves

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm sure because of my emotional instability.
Sometimes I am ashamed, or rather uncomfortable, for my decisions, that is, for mistaken and hasty decisions. Sometimes I realize that I could have avoided the mistake but made it because I wanted to test myself.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, usually with bad beats but is part of poker.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Im ashame that when i started to play i was getting so annoyed that i smash without wanting it 2 space bar on 2 different keyboard making my 5$ a 80$ lost lol Ironicly playing freeroll where variance is so high have made me cold as ice toward bad beat and now i mostly play very calmly.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
The fact that I tilt so bad that I have destroyed equipment like headphones, screens, and chairs. One time I punched my fist into a concrete wall.

The wall won.

I always disable chat even in a freeroll just to be sure not to hurt anybody with insulting language.

And before anybody tells me to work on it. I have played poker for money since the late 70s. I think I'm not going to change. But I mostly hurt myself.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ashamed? no, no - I make the play and don't give attention what about people will think

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the things that embarrasses me the most in poker is when I steal a hand by bluffing and someone calls and sees my cards

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm ashamed of the number of emotionally unhealthy people poker attracts...😅👍

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • ashamed that I'm not a good player. I'm a knowledgeable and winning player, and maybe even a smart player for knowing my limitations and not playing above it. I'm also not the worst player at the stakes i play but, as far as skill level goes, i'm not a good player.
  • ashamed that I never had a significant mtt win. I've won many mtts over my years of playing. my biggest being $200 in a $1 mtt, which is great, but it's not a significant win. I suffer from mtt win jealousy, especially if I see a player who is deep in the red, yet their biggest mtt win is $500-$1200 in a $1 mtt. and this just fuels my belief that I'm not good player because they've accomplished a significant win and I haven't, even though they're still negative in profits. I'm a profitable and winning player overall, but even I would like to have a significant mtt win to brag and feel accomplished about. sadly, it'll probably never happen for me and it's one of my limitations I have to accept.
  • ashamed that my lack of skill and negative view as player has prevented me from participating and being more active in cc events and league games. I just don't want to be a disappointment to teammates or myself, but mostly my teammates. plus, I see many cc players as being way more skilled than I am. so maybe I'm smart in, again, knowing my limitations and not participating. still, there is a part of me that would like to try, even though I know I shouldn't.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like that I still don't have a 100% poker mentality. I know I had improved a lot over the years, but there are still times that I let my emotions control my game.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel a little ashamed when I bluff and then people see my bluff:p:eek: :rolleyes:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The re is not such thing in poker ...ust play the game and get better with your decisions :)

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I see no reason to be ashamed of the game, every move you make is deliberate, and if you lose, other factors may have intervened, even if you see your bad bluff - it's okay, another time it will either benefit you and your reputation will not suffer much, an observant player will simply note that you can bluff when you do it and whether it's right. I think you should be ashamed when a person comes to a forum that has its own rules and leaks passwords and then either participates in a discussion about why “plankton” meets in a closed tournament, or keep silent and thinks that he is doing well. Such a person should be ashamed of what he did!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a shame when you repeat mistakes and don't draw conclusions)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have nothing to be ashamed of, I take responsibility for my decisions, I can be different in poker, but I always try to follow my own rules.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely feel shame in poker, but sometimes it comes from my terrible play, when I clearly see the situation and understand that my opponent has the nuts, but I still continue to come up with something, and I also get angry in the end. Of course, from the outside it looks just outrageous and it shames me.:eek::eek: