What would you do if poker ended forever?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker will never end, though for some reason this sport would end online, we would still have the option of playing at home with our friends.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would devote myself to blackjack, or I would look for a normal job. But I see it quite difficult to that.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it was difficult for players from Russia, they were forbidden to enter and withdraw money to bank cards, therefore, probably, the number of players from Russia will decrease, but I will still play freerolls at least.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a game of skill

Poker is a sport of skill rather than luck ... but a player who has not been lucky (whether good or bad) is not a true XD player.
but if it hurts when you get a bad runner, and you see how your top Pre-Flop hands are destroyed by lucky players.
Comment your most miraculous or disastrous hands

Last edited:
X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Outlawing online poker would mean for me end of poker because I have no desire to start playing offline. And in Belarus the future of online poker is quite deem - authorities are going to allow online poker only for local operators (i.e. which have local establishments). There was given some time to all operators to comply (until somewhere in 2019 as I remember) but it's unclear how it'll affect our access to global poker rooms.

S

suener

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would be very depressive... alternative would be fifa19 on my playstation... hopefully this day will never come

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Another game of cards, learn something new probably blackjack would be one of these choices

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Return to sports betting :cool:

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing, because poker is not finished, and do not intend to assume

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would continue to play among my friends, in our homes as we have always done. hahaha what's good is fun.

G

gnashty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id see more daylight lol

and squander less $ lol.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That'll be extremely unfortunate but I'll have to find another hobby that can be as profitable as poker!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was more time to think about what to do next...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think that I would start to actively make sports bets. Sports betting has always been interesting to me, and if I had more time, I would obviously begin to analyze sporting events and would make sports bets.
Good luck.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker will never die, Like all the gambling things you can do it will remain as is. So dont have to worry about it dying

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WHAT ??? Wait...what?

Looking both ways and over my shoulder....(whispering)….I would start a poker game !

Good luck !

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I were a winning player maybe I would be very upset and inconsolable but in my case I would probably do a party

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
plat alot more chess...my other online addiction!:motz:and complain even more than i already do....

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok would be the kick there few substitutes I think it would leave a large void in the lives of many players who devote much of their lives to it but play chess jajajaj luck and greetings:bath: