What Would You Do If This Happened to You?

autozam

autozam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was over the line. However he was folding. He should be punished but i dont think banned fits the crime. Maybe sit out a few bb. He was folding so does not make a difference. If anything it might help the woamn player. He know she ll shive with AA. So maybe she get a spot to shove weather she has AA or not he might think she does and fold.

M

mex4el

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After such an escapade, he must marry her !!
And no longer play poker)
:)

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely be disqualified. He looked nervous and like he was going to lose, maybe that's why he looked at her cards. I hope that was the manager that called him. I would've told him to take his winnings and leave.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will leave here the link of a video in which an Argentine professional poker player sees the cards to his rival when she got up from the table and this excuse this by saying that he saw them because he was not going to pay and That you should not leave the cards on the table, my question is what would you do if someone did this in a tournament? I would certainly give him a big punch in the face! Jugador profesional de poker mira las cartas de un rival - YouTube :jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

In the current situation, such situations are unlikely, but if it happened someday, it's unlikely that I would restrain myself from having a good swindle organized by a scoundrel! It's not beautiful and not like a man!

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is cheating, but must be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic not to realize he was on camera. He must be disqualified and in addition given a lengthy ban on entering other tournaments.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He can't do it, no way. e should be disqualified or pay the penalty .

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
........ excuse this by saying that he saw them because he was not going to pay and That you should not leave the cards on the table,........

And the Richard Nixon Lame Excuse Award goes to.......
Even if he was really not paying anyway, it is her decision to show her cards after he folds or to muck them. Even if he first folds and then picks up her cards, it is against the rules.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course in an organized tournament the player will just be disqualified and its all good. But in an informal cash game if something like this would happen, things could get out of control real fast.

C

crazyjess

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should be disqualified on the spot. His chips should remain on the tables for blind purposes.

I agree, i cannot believe he did that. I don't know what happened when he left the table, if he got disqualified or not. I hope he did. At least now everyone knows he's a cheat.

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL live games are quite different. In well-organized tournaments this could lead to a great elimination of the player who left the cards. But depending on the places you play, this often happens. Especially in places frequented by bullies and people not so friendly

M

meaticus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can safely say I have never seen this happen before in my year of playing and this is totally out of line and ridiculous. potentially should be blinded out and or qualified an leave it in the hands of the floor for a further punishment of playing in the poker room there. Complete disrespect and if he is to do it once what makes you think he wont do it again?

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This I have not seen, this is a 100% disqualification of the player, and after the tournament you can still give him a face. Rave.

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a shameless bastard.
But she too can not leave her cards unattended.