what would you do with $7?????

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No such thing as bankroll management when all you've got is $7. Just play $2NL or $1 SnGs, whichever you think you're best at, and hope for the best.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play a tournament like the one you won the money in. If it was a NL MTT, see if you can find one for a buck. Enjoy it.

peacebrother

peacebrother

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No do a rampage, it is fun and it works

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try the daily dollar at 815 est - usually a good overlay- but 3 hours to get in the money
Hey I like the suggestion here but i will never buy into the thing. If you have about 200 ftps I suggest registering in the satelites to this thing. Its only 50 ftps and its a 9 player sng. First and second get in the tourney and third gets their points back. I usually register for 4 at once and play them like a matrix. If youre good enough you can gain entry into the tourney and even get some extra ftps to use if you can win more than one. To me this is the easiest way to build a br if you can just survive some of the retarted donks for 3 hours.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bank roll management does not work with such a small roll. Don't bother building it up before playing.

Option #1 - You play 100 hours (or whatever) of freerolls, get an OK bankroll and play with it. You may lose $7 right off the bat, but your bankroll allows you to continue, or you win and continue.

Option #2 - You play with the $7 and lose it. You continue to play freerolls and taking the money to tables until you quit running cold and build it up.

Option #3 - You play with the $7, win with it, and never look back.

In Option #1 you are guaranteeing yourself a lot of extra time at freerolls. Immediatly taking the winnings to the money games guarantees the least amount of time possible in the freerolls. And believe me, it's a lot easier to make money in low stakes money games than in freerolls.

E

Ecomdan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You spent all those hours fighting through the freerolls so I think you might as well use the $7 right away. Obviously it wouldn't be such a good idea to throw it all into a $6 or $7 MTT... play $1 SnGs... I haven't played on tilt for a while so I'm not sure what the SnG buy ins are like. Just play the smaller ones and try your best.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Build it up more would be my choice. If not, then try the small 9-man sngs (the satellites are a good choice IMO). Also, mentioned earlier was the Daily $1, that would be an option as well (if you choose to use it instead of building upon it). GL

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cash out and get some coke or heroin, if not then just play 1c/2c poker and build it up

Agreed. If you go the drug route maybe you should find some friends to chip in with you because I hear that is expensive stuff. $7 will hardly get you anything.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play $2 or $3 sngs until you build it up something workable or go busto. I can understand why ppl may be against depositing, but unless you have absolutely no way of depositing $50 i'd highly advise you do it. Just give yourself x$ that you are willing to lose, then pick up some extra hours at work or whatever to fund the deposit.

Seriously, it makes zero sense to grind freerolls/$1 sngs for several months making like 25c an hour when you can use that time to work to make money to fund your account (granted won't work for everybody given the fact that lots of ppl don't have jobs atm and depositing isn't an option for everybody). The exception to this case would be when you are straight up learning how to play, in which case you should probably be playing freerolls/super micro games until you understand the basics in any case.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cash out and get some coke or heroin, if not then just play 1c/2c poker and build it up

Damn! :confused: :eek: You can't get much of either of those DFDs w/ only $7 :stupid: You might as well lick what's left on the mirror :rofl:

S

Syfted

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind the $1 SNGs on FT are 25% rake (<<<25%>>>) which is going to be extremely difficult to beat. At that amount the rake is taking almost everyone, is anyone playing $1.25 SNGs profitably over a large sample?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At that amount the rake is taking almost everyone, is anyone playing $1.25 SNGs profitably over a large sample?

I've got a 20% ROI over about 400 games in them.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hookers and blow huh?
Wow. Where are you from that you can get both for such low prices? It's one or the other! Pick one! lolz.

M

MichiganKuz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the idea of going for it. $2 or $3 SNGs to make it or break it. Kick in some BR management around $30

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id play the ten cent 1k guarantee every day and play TAG with 40 cents at the 1/2 ring game and go for the one a day iron man freeroll at the end of the month ....no dailly dollar till u get at least 15 to twenty in the roll..and keep freerolling

NewLucker

NewLucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play a little better STNG 2$ and to increase the bankroll !

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this might not be good brm advice but i would take it and play .05/.10 limit he.
You can buy in for 1.00 so you have 7 buy ins.
Just play super tight poker and wait on your hands.
You should be able to do something with that.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well this might not be good brm advice but i would take it and play .05/.10 limit he.
You can buy in for 1.00 so you have 7 buy ins.
Just play super tight poker and wait on your hands.
You should be able to do something with that.

I would say no to this. I may be wrong, but aren't the .05/.10 limit HE rooms just a big no foldem holdem match?

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I would play some .25, .50 Tourneys.

Good luck and great finish.

mange

S

spACEadventurer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play EXACTLY what you're good at. My good friend cashed in on a free roll for 5 dollars and is currently over 3k in cash. He just plays his best game, and takes advantage of the donks. Also, try and watch the play for a while. Find who the donks are, and THEN join. Don't play against solid players if possible. Just scout out the donks, see if they are in any sit and goes, short handed tables, etc. It's really the best thing you can do.

A

AceoftheValley

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo Goborage,

With just $7 he isn't qualified to play on the 0.01/0.02 level yet the rule is you can't put more than 5% on the table to sit so if the table is just 0.80 to buy-in then 0.80/.05 = $16. If you can find one that you can buy in for 0.40 then you are still violating fundamental poker rules!!!

You have to play more freerolls maybe dable in the ten cent tourneys remember the old risk/reward ratio if your skillls are such that you have only won $7 you are probably risking too much

Hone your skills play one cent or ten cent tourneys and freerolls!

For your br your max buy-in is $7 x 0.05 = $0.35 so you only get 3 shots at a ten center or you can get 35 shots at a one center (poker stars only)!!

Good luck and see you out there!!!

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo Goborage,

With just $7 he isn't qualified to play on the 0.01/0.02 level yet the rule is you can't put more than 5% on the table to sit so if the table is just 0.80 to buy-in then 0.80/.05 = $16. If you can find one that you can buy in for 0.40 then you are still violating fundamental poker rules!!!

You have to play more freerolls maybe dable in the ten cent tourneys remember the old risk/reward ratio if your skillls are such that you have only won $7 you are probably risking too much

Hone your skills play one cent or ten cent tourneys and freerolls!

For your br your max buy-in is $7 x 0.05 = $0.35 so you only get 3 shots at a ten center or you can get 35 shots at a one center (poker stars only)!!

Good luck and see you out there!!!

^^ Takes bankroll management too seriously lol.

RISKY 101

RISKY 101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
micro cash games are always available...