What would you do??

What would you do?

• Make them empty their pockets.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Return everybodys money to the original owner and leave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use a new deck and start the tourney over.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take the 2 guys to the stairwell and break their limbs, like they did in tilt

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
P

PaulShops

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a poker game with 5 other guys. The table was pretty tight in general. When somebody went all in, the other players who folded already would look through the deck and try to figure out what the all in-er had while the players who were still in the hand decide to call or not. Eventually somebody went all in, and somebody called, when the people who were looking through the deck realized that 2 aces were missing!! The absence of 2 aces was quite a shock to everybody there, because the deck we used was fresh out of the box at the beginning of the night. So when asked to empty everybodys pockets, refusals were made by 2 of the guys. I was just wondering some opinions from some other people on how to deal with this.
For the record, no money was returned to the players and the game went on with a new deck. I haven't played with those 2 guys ever since, because i really think they were working with eachother.

E

eggy101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if it is a brand new deck and 2 cards are missing i would refund peoples money. if i thought someone playing took them i would empty their pockets. if they had the cards i would kick them out not refund their money.