rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mostly 5 hours. On weekends. On week days, mostly 3 hours, evenly distributed.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I am playing non stop. Because the is a lot of freerols so I start play at 10 and play, play play till last freerol. Sometimes I am waiting till night very late to play Pacific Warm also :) But I will have a regular playing time soon. (i hope)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It depends on the day, really. Like today I'll probably play a few hours being it's Christmas, but usually I'll put in anywhere from 5 to 13 hours. The latter if I run deep in a trny.
I also get some studying done as well. This game is evolving like no other, so I've been trying to keep up w/some of the new strategies and streams that seem to interest me the most, and there's a bunch out there.
Jonathan Little has some cool vids. Card Player is the only rag out there I know of, if you like old-school reading. There's some cool stuff in there. But there's all kinds of online like tools, tips, blog, vlogs, etc., to keep one busy for those moments in between sessions.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi friends, Poker is one of my favorite games, I would like to know how many hours a day do you devote to this wonderful poker game?
I don't have much time, as I have a lot of household chores.😁

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play 7 or 8 hours a week, I would like to have more time but Saturdays or Sundays are only the days I have available.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I try to play 5-8 hours every day, but it's not always possible, on average, they play 3-5 hours a weekend, I try to play more I want to play all day long, but since we're busy we can afford not much time to play poker, I hope when I win a larger amount of money I'll play even more time

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
most times 5 hours maximum but I would like to last much longer, poker is something incredible

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on whether I'm playing a tournament or a cash game session.

When I'm playing tournaments I usually play for about 4 hours. When I play a cash game session it usually lasts one to two hours.

I have played tournaments very rarely exactly for this reason, we have to spend many uninterrupted hours playing and with my daily commitments it becomes practically impossible, even on holidays, as I don't have as many professional commitments but the number of personal commitments increases.

So I've been playing more cash games, although I prefer to play tournaments.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
On weekends I will spend some hours usually. On weekdays I will spend less hours , on weekdays it is not so easy for me to play poker tourneys . Luckily there are the spins

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, I'm irregular with the time I spend playing per day. Some days, I play very long tournaments, and on other days, I just play 1-hour cash games or don't play at all. On average, I would say I play 2 hours per day lately

M

me_035

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I usually play online which starts right when I wake up early. I start up with the morning WPT freeroll and then I play regular tournaments until evening.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think an average of 10 hours a week.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi friends, Poker is one of my favorite games, I would like to know how many hours a day do you devote to this wonderful poker game?
the time necessary for CC free and minimum limit payments at certain hours!

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well for me it depends on the day, there are days when I start playing at one in the afternoon and continue until 11 at night. The average is 6 to 8 hours a day.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
whatever the average time for a freeroll is ~2-3 hours

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Generally, I play a few days a week, maybe 1 or 2. However, when I do play, I put in many hours, perhaps 6 or 7. Despite that, I am quite irregular.
This is what I've been doing lately, but it keeps changing all the time.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play a total of 4 to 5 hours a day, dividing a little into the morning and a little into the afternoon

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spend 3 hours playing poker. About 4 times a week. But because I have to divide my free time after work with other social and family activities. I would like to play more often.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
anywhere from 5 min to few hours. it depends how lucky i am with my free rolls

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play 6-7 hours per week. Mostly on Friday or Saturday.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the last few months, it has been possible to play for 3-6 hours a day, and not every day, but before it was possible to devote much more time to the game.