what strong habilities do the poker for you?

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
i think : resilient and strong hability of hard work for goals, is very top the poker for the strongest mental! Thanks all community for tobe very good with me! :D and for the patiente for my english, i from argentine! success all and long live for poker and for intelectual games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Bankrol management, play sober, focused only on the game, sent, rested, drink water, eat well healthy.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker requires such strong qualities as analytical thinking, the ability to control emotions and make decisions based on probabilities.

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Observation is definitely overlooked in the small-stakes.
Note-keeping.
Mental stamina is a huge one for tournaments/live play, very easy to become tired of long streaks of missing/hitting nothing and seeing your chips dwindling down and throw it all away on the first good hand you get.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The first is discipline! This is the “Alpha and Omega” of a beginner player, then comes patience and tilt resistance. The ability to cope with emotions is far from being such a simple skill as it might seem at the beginning. poker game is often unpredictable. More than once you will lose to opponents who are frankly weaker than you. It is extremely difficult to calmly accept such defeats.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I just learned a new word. I have never came across the word 'hability' before and I thought it was either a sniglet or something had been lost in translation. But I did some googling of the word and it's meaning and I am now just a little wee bit smarter than I was 5 minutes ago.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think is good for my mind, start thinking more than once things have happened start thinking outside the box

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really need endurance and patience..