What is my problem

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My problem number 1 is finance, I can not invest because I am one breadwinner in the family I have three daughters and wife. Number 2 sometimes assume too aggressive play, and because of this lose. Number 3 can not always play vigilantly)

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like you are getting bored. Possibly because the stakes you are playing at are too low for you. Put a few hundred dollars on the line and I think you will feel quite differently.

definitely don't do this. always play within your roll. If you're getting bored, which it sounds like, try adding an additional table. If you fold, there is always another hand coming right up. Stay solid and stick to the math, good luck

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do the same thing,I think i call to confirm my suspicions were correct and they do infact have the Q 10 for the nuts. we know we should fold but choose to call anyway, why... who knows!

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like you are getting bored. Possibly because the stakes you are playing at are too low for you. Put a few hundred dollars on the line and I think you will feel quite differently.

Agree. If game is too slow and stakes are low then you are just bored. If you need adrenaline in playing poker, just try to play Spin&Go in highest stake that you aford to :D

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the posters said that you're bored and possibly a tad curious to see if your suspicions are correct so you call to see exactly what they have. I do this too from time to time so you're not alone but at least you recognize a leak in your game and can work to correct this problem you have. Good luck and always remember you can't lose what you don't put in the middle.

O

OzzyRose22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
question

how to stay cold during the tournament?:confused:

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha, I think these tilt friend, rethink the levels you play, maybe looking for a short-term challenge, or definitely leave it

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for this concern I realized that I am falling into the same! from now on I will think about the advice given here

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
You have to control your self, that behavior is not going to take you anywhere, control your bankroll and your mindset!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys I got a question and don't really know the answer. I have been playing good and all of a sudden when playing i will have a draw or a hand that i know isn't going to win and someone will go all in and if i lose i am out. I do this with cash games too. So I call knowing I am beat i just tell myself F___it and go all in myself. Why do I do this? I don't know but it is killing my game. I have a problem and don't know what it is. Is that tilt or what. I will be doing good in the game till this happens and it happens a lot. What is this and why do i do it.

Daniel Kahneman, to think slow decide quickly - audiobook !!! I am sure this book will help you !!!!

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been going thru that for last week, get great hands figure i got the hand tie then the river card and poof the guys got the better hand, ot i got trips the guy has A/7 not suited
he gets a straight or a flush.
its nuts but things will change and get better, we just have to week those players out let them kill themselfs. and dont allways thing top pair is high hand because its not. play safe