What is POKER for you?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to want to win money. Now I am having fun in freerolls. Sometimes I top up with $ 5, play a little for fun. Now few people will benefit, because the situation has changed. Poker is clearly not what it was 10-15 years ago when I first started playing actively.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is a passionate sport and I intend to play poker for the rest of my life. Each day that passes I fall more and more in love with what I learn and it is a game that is always in constant evolution.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
a very fun and above all challenging game I think they should classify it as a sport

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is a sport that I play when I was 15 years old and that I love to play it from the 1st day. It is my favorite card game.

Poker for me is a great therapy, this game taught me to be more patient, make better decisions, understand people better in a way. I believe it even helped in my self-esteem, anyway, when I have time, I spend a few hours at the table and it's sensational the feeling of freedom, emotion. I love poker, I hope To have more time to study this wonderful game.

Good luck at the tables!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is my passion, it is my way of life, it is my love, it is my desire to continue fighting, to have a better life and to have a way to eat and help my fellow men and my family, you can never forget your neighbor.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby which I would like tomorrow to be my job and to be able to dedicate myself completely to poker, but for now I have to continue improving

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Torture!
Tournaments are often hours of boredom followed by seconds of sheer terror.

Last edited:
rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A hobby that is hard on my teeth. I grind them when I play.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Currently, a much needed pass time and a diversion.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was young I had the ambition to make a lot of money from poker. To succeed that I had to spend many hours practicing and reading , something that I never did .So poker remains a game I enjoy playing especially with friends

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is still a hobby at the moment , but im trying to learn more and improve my game , maybe i ll take it seriously in the futur!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker for me is an interesting game at a table with good people.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What poker did for me, is what I did for poker.
Understand that poker is a game where you can win with all cards and lose with them.
So the game never did anything to you, other than what you've done to the game.
But in fact, poker can be a real lesson in life, it depends on your experiences and the way you have lived.
As my life is full of ups and downs, difficulties, conflicts, poker has helped to deal with part of my life problems.

S

superchoco13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker

Well for me, poker is the best card game that exists, it is like a sport in which you mix skill, suspicion, and several other factors, but all this has to be accompanied by a bit of luck, It is the best game I love poker ✌🏽

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Poker, to me, is a brilliant, challenging game. I play for a number of reasons; lessons of strategy,concentration, styles of play, odds and outs, statistics, and more.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker is a pleasure for me. I can even say some kind of therapy. After everything that happens or doesn't happen during the day, I have poker at the end of the day. It gives me the relaxation and rest I need during the day. Poker has sharpened my focus, which helps me in my daily life. Yes,poker is a great and fun game.