What Poker is to me!

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is fun and action to me but now it reaches the level of unluck for me it is like a grudge what bad luck i had in the last time so my motivation swife away but it is a great time sales

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker is entertainment, hobby, excitement, wonderful pastime. I would rather learn to play professionally and represent my country in the world arenas. As a pro player from Uzbekistan, and I hope this site helps with that. Thank you Cardchot.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the place where I leave all the bad luck because so much bad luck is incredible

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your text is really cool, perrywh!
But poker for me is fun, entertainment and an opportunity to win big money. However, I also agree with your point of view. I really liked your comments when you said "poker is war" and justified your ideals. Let's turn this "war" into fun "battles" in poker!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It is like this ... for those of us who are passionate about poker every day we want to improve and it is no longer an entertainment as for many ... it goes much further and happens to make a skill game of many decisions to make for good or bad and You learn even more from mistakes, you have to reduce the probability of error as much as possible ... regards ...