najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Idol is a bit strong of a word as it's been said a couple of times above. There are definitely some good players on CC freerolls, making these the best out there.
I have no idea if the results are displayed somewhere on a daily basis, because that would be the best way to see who makes the final table or the money regularly. A good indication to who the good players are.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have accolades in our profile, I will post a pic , maybe that is
what you mean?

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my accolades

You can find these in a member's profile

Attachments

• accolades.jpg
    accolades.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 97
danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have played for awhile here. The top 5 on the leaderboard have more experience at winning than anyone and deserve respect for their play. They are MTCashman, JayMFC, TeUnit, Gary Heart and Freeringo.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Frankly I think its not possible to define who is the best. You can define great players but to actually rank them would not really be possible. Just look at the GPI and you can see players moving up and down all the time. I was lucky enough to play one top ranked player a few years back. He was 14th in the world and was in the top ten at one point. A year later he is in the top 100 but not by much. He is still a top player and its not a disgrace to have fallen as he has.He is still one of the best in the world.

As someone suggested they would love to see a ranking here. It would be interesting as hell to see I admit. But how could you do it would be the problem. The great people here at Cardschat already do so much.

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say which is the best, I know that cardschat is the best forum in the world

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Frankly I think its not possible to define who is the best. You can define great players but to actually rank them would not really be possible. Just look at the GPI and you can see players moving up and down all the time. I was lucky enough to play one top ranked player a few years back. He was 14th in the world and was in the top ten at one point. A year later he is in the top 100 but not by much. He is still a top player and its not a disgrace to have fallen as he has.He is still one of the best in the world.

As someone suggested they would love to see a ranking here. It would be interesting as hell to see I admit. But how could you do it would be the problem. The great people here at Cardschat already do so much.
I didnt ask which is the best. I ask the CC rockstar, in own opinion.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTCashman, JayMFC, TeUnit, Gary Heart, and Freeringo.
__________________I'm sure these names are within the top of CC ... we will learn from them ... more names will soon join ... excellent players there are in CC ... very good prospects start here ... thanks cardschat ...

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTCashman , Mtl_Mile_end, Poker Orifice, chicopaw.. Legends.. Respect!

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like most I think there are no idols in this forum, it is one of the reasons why it succeeds so much too.
That is, if there are players who are admirable, apart I think that this world of poker does not exist idol players

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still do not know many players, I am something new in the forum, but I know that there are many very good players, maybe after a year I can choose a favorite for my point of view
Welcome to the forum maiuchi [emoji2][emoji106]

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody can be here the best constant. So to find out is very difficult.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can gain a very solid concept of a CC member's game by the quality of their posts. Somebody who takes the time to thoroughly answer questions and frame them in a way of confidence but not certainty/arrogance.

In the realm of MTTs, I appreciate the contibutions of 'Fundiver'. They think of the game intelligently.

In terms of direct playing experience, nobody here has noticeably been difficult to play against. CC freerolls are simply the patient players vs the impatient.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For the time being and only for PS where I can play regularly and against them my top 5 players I ''don't like'' have them at my table are the down below(listed at random):

sergik31
Chereshn9
gabryyyel31
choganly
deyvsontrump

I respect their style, their mentality and their approach of the game. I like playing against them because every hand is a challenge for me :)
I have a bigger list of respected members but I just wrote those 5 in my personal opinion!

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no favorite players. Perhaps they will appear

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many before me have said, and I agree with them, idol is too strong word. And yes, again I agree with most that there are a lot of executive players on CC. The best way to learn is through play, so it is good to play with the best.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is probably impossible to say unequivocally who is the idol of the СС, since there are many good people here who deal with poker problems day in and day out and do a lot of work related to the issues of the forum. And yes, I would not infringe on any of the listed ones, I just want to bow down to them and say a big thank you to everyone who works for the cards chat community.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players from Cc are very good players, everyone has their own tactics and everyone wants to win.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
All players from Cc are very good players, everyone has their own tactics and everyone wants to win.

3 statements there ^ and 2 of them are definitely not correct :hmmmm2: