There's no such thing :cool:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order to find out objectively the best player in the community, it is enough to look at the results of tournaments by money won or by points scored.
In general, I think that a believer (or a sober-minded) person should not have idols.
In general, there are a lot of strong players in the community. And I am very pleased to play with these players, from them I find new things that require comprehension, which means I adopt and learn a lot from these people.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Really Like The Topic..

Unfortunately, I am too new to the Forum to have any educated idea, however, based on what I have seen in the Forums and in the freerolls, I have no doubt that there are a lot of very good players here.

Even if I had been here 5 years, I still think it would be impossible for me to say who I thought was the best player, but perhaps I could compile a Top 100 List, based on my experience.

Nonetheless, still a nice topic to toss out for discussion, and a chance to offer some kudo's to some of the better players here. Also, this would also be educational for Newbies like me, so I will be following the thread with interest.

As Zvezda kz mentioned, perhaps "Idol" is a bit too strong a term, but I get the idea.

SHOUT OUT TO MODS - Perhaps there should be a CardsChat Hall Of Fame with a handful of Inductees each year. There could even be inductees for different categories (Guest Pros, Forum Contributors, Tournament Champs, Educational Product Contributors, Moderators, etc). I don't know, I am not a marketing person, but just sounds like it could have some potential. (DISCLAIMER - Like I said earlier, I am new to the site, so perhaps such a thing already exists?)

Best of Luck at The Tables All,

CheezeWiz

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Idols? No. Good players? Definitely yes! And I think there are many of them here in the Cardschat.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my idol is florestaftw hahaha.
I am my own idol. ;);)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Idols I don't think ... because if there were professional players with a high percentage of winnings they would not be playing at our level ... but of course there are good players ... in fact I can say that thanks to carschat many of them have improved their game here ... and I speak from my own experience that ...!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the word "idol" is very strong for some cultures but I think that it is a humility exercise, without link this word with religious meaning.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are many strong players in our community, including professionals, but I think there are a lot of factors to consider to answer which one is the best. At least you can always look at the leaderboard of our community.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know who it is, but I hope one day I will be it! (Maybe :) )

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Unfortunately, I am too new to the Forum to have any educated idea, however, based on what I have seen in the Forums and in the Freerolls, I have no doubt that there are a lot of very good players here....

SHOUT OUT TO MODS - Perhaps there should be a CardsChat Hall Of Fame with a handful of Inductees each year. There could even be inductees for different categories (Guest Pros, Forum Contributors, Tournament Champs, Educational Product Contributors, Moderators, etc). I don't know, I am not a marketing person, but just sounds like it could have some potential. (DISCLAIMER - Like I said earlier, I am new to the site, so perhaps such a thing already exists?)

CheezeWiz

Nice, I like the Hall of Fame idea spanning different aspects of the forum!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It is difficult to answer who is the best, but the fact that we have a lot of strong players is obvious.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, I am too new to the Forum to have any educated idea, however, based on what I have seen in the Forums and in the Freerolls, I have no doubt that there are a lot of very good players here.

Even if I had been here 5 years, I still think it would be impossible for me to say who I thought was the best player, but perhaps I could compile a Top 100 List, based on my experience.

Nonetheless, still a nice topic to toss out for discussion, and a chance to offer some kudo's to some of the better players here. Also, this would also be educational for Newbies like me, so I will be following the thread with interest.

As Zvezda kz mentioned, perhaps "Idol" is a bit too strong a term, but I get the idea.

CheezeWiz

I was curious, who are your top 100?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Idol, this is a big word!My idol is my mother, and as for the forum, we have many strong players, one of them is me :)

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was This a Joke? Or Misunderstanding, Perhaps?

I was curious, who are your top 100?

If not joke or misunderstanding, remind me in another 4 yrs and 10 months, and I will give it my best shot! :)

Best of Luck DiegoRamos, and All at The Tables,

CheezeWiz

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still do not know many players, I am something new in the forum, but I know that there are many very good players, maybe after a year I can choose a favorite for my point of view

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Idols I don't think ... because if there were professional players with a high percentage of winnings they would not be playing at our level ... but of course there are good players ... in fact I can say that thanks to carschat many of them have improved their game here ... and I speak from my own experience that ...!

While it wouldn’t surprise me in the least that this freeroll forum would actualy have idols.........the member I’ve quoted seems to understand the reality here

Nobody even remotely close to “poker idol” status would be swimming in this shallow kids wading pool. Not to say there are no good players here......but don’t confuse running over a CC freeroll (they’re AWESOME and WAY BETTER than OTHER forums rolls!!!) with being a good player and certainly won’t make you an Idol

Last edited:
Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know any of them. I have some info about few of them from other tourneys, but I do not think, I will ever really hate to play against any of them (as I do, and have players like that in buyin tourneys and CG)

It includes a bit fun for me, too, as those tourneys are mostly freerolls. I play it differently, as well.

And there are leaderboards, even all time, and yearly, quarterly - anyway, I think it is pretty good having something like that -, so that shows whose are the regular, most successful CC players.

And as a new member, looks like Mr. MTCashman has taken a break, so we got the chance!

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I idolize good play, not players.
I love Card Chats tables after about an hour when all that stupid play and players weed themselves out and you get good play going. I can vouch that in the majority you get good play. and rarely bad play: outside of a loss of focus, patience or a Bad bluff.
The one true peeve would be the continuation additional bet with no improvement with someone all in. You jeopardize a knockout by reducing the opposition.