What other types of poker games should be created?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
We already have available many different interesting poker variants, games such as bounty tournaments and PKO.
Do any of you have an idea openly and recommend something unseen, new and more interesting!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think you should create another hobby where you live. because every time I enter the cc there is a question from you regardless of the time xd.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
friend don't get off topic
have a nice day

seiya1989

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It would be fun, maybe here on Cards Chat, to have a "dealer's choice" game or league of some sort.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We already have available many different interesting poker variants, games such as bounty tournaments and PKO.
Do any of you have an idea openly and recommend something unseen, new and more interesting!
Everything new is not always interesting or promising. I'm a pretty conservative player and prefer good old reliable MTT tournaments. For me, poker is not an attraction, for me it is a source of additional income, and therefore I do not invent anything and play in those tournaments that, according to my statistics, bring me the main profit.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Creating new poker variants can be exciting! How about a fusion of Texas Hold'em and Omaha, combining elements from both games for a unique experience? Or a game with rotating wild cards to add unpredictability. The possibilities are vast!

Top 10 Games