What are the options for female poker players?

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is for both sexes,anyone with a problem with that,needs to look at their attitudes.as long as the poker player knows the rules of the games it doesnt matter which sex you are.any male who underestimates or belittles lady players wont do well at poker in the long run.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players women poker play not worse, I like it when the table is played by a woman.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women are much more emotional. They can't sit at the table for many hours surrounded by chips and cards, thinking only about conbets, isolating, etc. They are bored. Good pokerist must be hardy obsessed nerd a little, which is more male option.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women are more disciplined players usually do not climb headlong into the furnace top of the stakes usually play a leisurely poker.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker definitely needs more woman, there's no reason why woman shouldn't play. It's just a card game after all ;)

pokerstars has a woman-only tournament to encourage more woman to play aswell.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Queens of Poker

The options for female players in general are the same as for men, but women have an advantage over men, at least with me, and that is they can start flirting and then I feel so attracted that I will try not to bet too high or just let them be happy.
In live poker games, a nice lady will be my Queen! :)

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Similarly to many other things, poker has traditionally been considered a man’s game. There are, however, countless examples which absolutely prove that this conception is quite wrong. In fact, women can also be good at poker and at defeating their male opponents. They can win prestigious tournaments capturing millions of dollars.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone can learn to play well, women may benefit if they are underestimated)